ʻōlelo pōkole

They all meet again at headquarters later. They stand down around the computer desk and compile their previous knowledge. Catherine was talking about the parts used for torture when Chin interrupted her: "Excuse me, Catherine, but in the butcher's cases such parts were common." He opens an outopsy report and points with his finger at the suspicion made by the pathologist at the time. "Here, he says the fingers were sawed off with a saw. Similar to the model that was bought. The marks on the upper body and face, however, are specific to nails and screws." Chin shudders. "A really terrible kind of torture!"

"The victims were literally tortured to death in the most cruel way!" says Steve softly. Nobody heard him but Catherine. She gently puts her hand on his shoulder. A tender and comforting gesture. Steve smiles briefly at Catherine and then focuses on the case again. But there was so much gratitude and love in his brief glance that Catherine found it difficult not to blush and to shine like a honey cake horse.

"What could Max say about our victim?" Kono asks Danny and Steve. "Well, he found that blunt force on the back of the head was the cause of death. However, the serious injuries from the torture would have resulted in death either way. The victim was held and tortured for about 4 days." says Danny. Suddenly the computer beeps and Charlie Fong's face from Forensic appears. "Hello Charlie, what do you have for us?" Steve asks the forensic scientist. "Well, I've finally been able to determine the identity of the victim. It is 32-year-old Thomas Delwa from Pennsylvania. I also compared the torture wounds with those from the old cases and came to the conclusion that it was one and the same perpetrator In my opinion, it's the butcher from Pennsylvania. " After these words, Charlie says goodbye and closes the connection.

"Do I understand correctly? The butcher is really here on the island?" Danny asks, stunned. "According to Charlie and Max's competitive opinion, yes." Kono just means. Meanwhile, has Catherine uploaded the data of Thomas Delwa to the computer. "Apparently Delwa has lived in Hawaii for about a year. Before that, he lived in Pennsylvania." "Strange, the alleged butcher died in jail a year ago." says Steve. "And exactly one week later Delwa shows up here on the island and is now the victim of the butcher." "A little too many coincidences, don't you think so?" notes Chin. Steve nods. "Hmm, yes. Something's wrong. What's the address of our victim?""65 Puhala Rise, Manoa." answers Catherine. "Ok, Catherine and I go over there and look around. Maybe we can find something. You're trying to find out more about our victim. Find a connection between the butcher and the victim." calls Steve and starts walking towards the parking lot. While walking, he grabs his gun from his desk and the car keys. Catherine follows him smiling while Chin, Danny and Kono get to work.