I'm back - Eric Draven

TW- SELF HARM

Author pov-

it had been nearly a year since your fiancee Eric was murdered. 

He was the love of your life and you were his. Before you met him , the world was a cold dark place for you. Now he's gone , it's all happening again but worse.

you drink , smoke , do drugs and sleep around in hopes you will feel something. The last couple months you also started self harming.

So there you were. You had just got home from a "party". 

As you traipsed up the stairs , you slipped forward landing on your face .

Too fed up with it all, you just stayed there hysterically laughing. 

You continued to laugh as you got up and continued to your room. Once inside you bent down and grabbed a bag. This was the bag you kept your blades in. 

After slouching down to the floor, you opened the bag , took one of the razors out and made the first incision. 

Cut after cut after cut. You didn't wanna stop, that was until you heard a familiar voice ..

" Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Eric?" you question as he hurries towards you , pulling the blade out of your hand and throwing it across the room.

"why did you do this to yourself?"

"because I wanted to feel" your answer made him sigh before placing his hands on your head and looking at your memories. After seeing everything that had happened, he felt as though someone had killed him all over again. He was then snapped out of his thoughts, hearing you speak

" You were gone ? how are you back?" You questioned before embracing him in a tight hug afraid he would disappear again

As you nuzzled your cold face into his neck, he thought of how lucky he was to have you in his arms again. He replied "that's not important right now, we need to get these cuts cleaned up. Okay little dove?" 

"Promise you aren't gonna leave?"

" never again"     

A/N - very short but I thought it was wholesome