19

"Cha-Cha. Cha....lie. We talk. I want talk." Finn drunkenly says knocking on his sisters bedroom door at god knows what hour. "Finn.. what?" Charlie yawns opening her door, letting her brother in. "W-why didn't tell me? I don't care you're together. I care you didn't tell me." Finn murmurs to her swaying slightly, "Finn, hun. Come on. Sit down." Charlie says sitting him on the edge of her bed crouching in front of him. "We didn't tell anyone, we weren't sure how people would react. You saw what you did, imagine that was Arthur, John or Tommy." Charlotte explains. "I- I was in shock. Because I didn't fucking know. If I knew I wouldn't have assumed he was just trying to get into your pants." Finn slurs, "understandable, but it isn't like that okay? We are taking it slow, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone just yet. We are telling them when they get back from London. So only like a day and a bit." Charlie speaks, as he nods. "I stay here?" Finn pouts making her laugh. "Budge up." She says, climbing back into her bed. "I love you sis." Finn says drifting to sleep, "I love you Finn." She replies smiling.

-

"Before you guys go, meeting at 5pm tomorrow." Charlie says to her brothers as they were about to leave, "says who?" Arthur replies, "says me, there's some things I need to tell all of you." Charlie retorts, "why don't you tell us now?" John asks. "Because I'm not. Now go. I'll see you when you get back." Charlie says hugging each of them before they left.

"Polly, can I have your help?" Charlie asks finding her aunt say in the kitchen smoking a cigarette. "With what my dear." Polly replies, "I'm meeting Isaiahs dad tonight. I don't know what to wear." Charlie sighs taking the seat opposite. "I never thought I'd see the day" Polly laughs. "So will you help me?" Charlie asks hopefully, "of course love, first of all, do you have any dresses?" Polly questions, "like 3, Ada bought them and chucked them in my wardrobe. I've got a few of mums too." Charlie tells her, running a hand through her long hair. "Char- move your hair to the right. All of it." Polly tells her, and she sighs but pulls all her hair over her right shoulder. "Turn your head." Polly orders and she obeys. "Looks like you had fun last night." Polly teases a knowing smirk on her face as Charlottes eyes go wide, standing to look in the mirror. "That dick. I didn't know he'd done that." Charlie says seeing a trail of purple marks up her neck. "You're lucky your brothers didn't see. They'd lock you in your room till the end of eternity." Polly says as she comes and sits back down. "Talking about my brothers. Finn knows. And we plan on telling the others tomorrow." Charlotte groans. "Don't worry about that. Have fun tonight. Let's go get you dressed. Now I take it you don't have any make up?" Polly says, "a bit of my mums." Charlie shrugs, "alright, go and get it." Polly commands and Charlie runs up to her room, pulling out a box from one of her drawers, wiping the dust off with her sleeve, before heading back down and putting it on the table. "What time are you meeting him?" Polly asks opening the box. "5:30" Charlie says. "Is he picking you up or are you going to his?" Polly questions, "he's picking me up." Charlie answers.

"Alright, well let's get started." Polly says picking up random things Charlie didn't know the names off and applying them to her face. That process took about 40 minutes, apparently it would've been quicker if Charlotte didn't keep fiddling and moving about, but Charlie doubted that.

"Alright, you've got 20 minutes to get dressed. Let me see your dresses." Polly says walking up the stairs followed by her niece.

"They're in there" Charlie says flopping onto her bed and pointing at her wardrobe making Polly roll her eyes but open it up. "Where are you going?" Polly inquires, "a restaurant in Bordesley Green." Charlie says, "put this on" Polly says holding up a red dress with frills. Charlie strips down and puts the dress on, then looking in the mirror. "No" she says picking up a different dress her aunt had laid out, it was white and Lacy, "this is basically see through." Charlotte complains and Polly hands her a silver dress. "I think this is the one." Polly says watching her niece get into the dress.