Ch.17 Ultimate liar

~Kokichi pov~

"Ahem! Now then, let's start with a basic explanation of the class trial. During the trial you'll present your arguments for who the culprit is, and vote for 'whodunnit' . Vote correctly, and only the blackened will be punished. But if you pick the wrong person.... I'll punish everyone 'besides' the blackened, and that person will graduate from the academy! Also, refusing to vote will result in your death, so you better vote for someone! Now, let's get this crazy, awesome, crazy-awesome trial underway!" Monokuma explained.

"Let's focus on the Class Trial, everyone. The first thing we should focus on should be made clear.."

I cut off Keebo, "The fact that Kaito is the culprit!"

"Huh? Me?"

I need to keep up my mask...

"It's because you were the one that logged out before everyone else. You were the only one who was free. That means that during that timespan, you could've easily killed her. You could've done it by strangling her when you were outside the game, couldn't you?"

Kaito frowned, "Shut up! There's no way i'm the culprit!"

"Shouldn't we also discuss Y/n's death?" Shuichi asked.

I frowned, then quickly concealed it, "Miu killed Y/n."

"We can't just assume that."

"Miu had the bloody hammer and she was the only one who would've been able to kill her because of the settings." I explained.

Shuichi nodded, "If Miu touched Y/n or Kokichi they would be unable to move, and there was no sign of a struggle with Y/n... we'll dismiss this for now and talk about Miu."

Kaito took this opportunity to accuse me, "The poison was on Kokichi's chair, he probably poisoned Miu for revenge!"

"No, Miu couldn't have been killed by the poison. This is clear if you look at the warning label on the flask." Shuichi displayed the evidence, "When you drink this poison, the blood vessels of the eye swell, which causes the whites of the eyes to be red... Basically, whoever drinks this poison will die with bloodshot eyes."

"Oh, but Miu's body didn't have bloodshot eyes." Tsumugi stated.

"That means Miu died in the virtual world."

~*~

"Miu was choked and the only thing nearby was toilet paper. That has to be the murder weapon, remember objects are unbreakable." Shuichi explained.

"What about the hammer?" Maki asked.

"Miu met up with Y/n in the virtual world, but I think she was planning to meet up with someone else. I think she wanted to kill them both." Shuichi told us.

I don't want to hear it...

"Yup~" I grinned, "She was meeting up with me, but I never went to the rooftop. Well, I tried to go but the door was locked."

"Isn't lock picking your specialty?" Himiko frowned.

"I didn't have my tools on my avatar."

~*~

"What if there was another signboard?" Shuichi asked, "They could've used it as a sled."

I smirked, this was very interesting.

I laughed loudly, "Oh my God! That lie was so cringy! Stop, my stomach hurts! Woooow! Shuichi is lying on purpose. Are you trying to spice up the trial too?"