CHAPTER 39

"He also plotted an assassination against the Late Emperor by sending an assassin disguise as one of the assistant of royal physicians and gave him a slow acting poison. He was the one who gave the poison to Minister Feng" Feng Ying Yue continued

Feng Ying Yue took the last scroll handed by Xiang Zihao. She glanced at Feng Dong Tao and sneered "Lastly, Minister Feng, he stole the collected taxes from the people and reported that they weren't able to pay. He also killed his first wife, by giving her poison during her labor. He also bribe a local magistrate to oversee the crimes of his second son, Feng Dong Fu for the crime of murder, sexual assault, prostitution and rape. He also plotted against the children of his first wife and he also plan the murder of his father, Feng Bo Chao, and the late Emperor Qian Li Zhixin,"

After reading the scrolls, Feng Ying Yue sighed and glanced at the seething Emperor "Your Majesty, along with these witnesses. This scroll will also be held as evidence. To ensure its validity, grandfather stated that retired General Qin Yingjie can testify to it."

The mentioned Ministers didn't deny the crimes Feng Ying Yue mentioned instead Minister Chen and Minister Feng glanced at each other and nodded. Minister Chen suddenly shouted and pointed at Feng Ying Yue "You! I'll make sure to kill you slowly when I take over the throne. Guards!! Kill everyone who opposed me including the Royal Family."

Feng Ying Yue smirked and taunted "Oh?! Minister Chen it seems like you made a wrong turn. Do you really think I can be killed easily? Did you even wonder that after the death of the late Emperor, no one succeeded in poisoning Emperor Qian Fu Gang?"

Supreme General Qin Zhang Wei stood up from his seat and approached Feng Ying Yue. "Yang Chen, inform Xiang Zihao to bring those men inside, so that they won't look stupid. After all Minister Chen made an effort in screaming and in building his army" Yang Chen nodded and left.

After a while, Yang Chen brought Xiang Zihao and his men inside the imperial court. Behind them they drag the lifeless body of Minister Chen's army. The Emperor was shaking with anger and he ordered the guards to seize the ministers and asked the other court officials to leave. Feng Ying Yue smiled "Your Majesty, this servant asked to be excused. I need to deal with some people inside my household" The Emperor nodded his head and motioned Eunuch Meng to go with her bringing an Imperial degree with him.