CHAPTER 20

Lu Ying Yue saw them and was about to approach them, when Xiu Ning stood up and raised his fist on Xiang Zihao. Xiang Zihao sighed and scoot to his left and Xiu Ning fell on his face. Xiang Zihao approached him and kicked him.

"Thank you young Zihao for your help" Ling Cheung bowed while still holding the bent arm of Mr. Xiu, Xiang Zihao nodded and Li Huian approached Lu Ying Yue "Sister Ying, what happened?"

Lu Ying Yue sighed and told her everything that happened. Li Huian nodded, and her expression became dark. Lu Ying Yue approached Mr. Xiu, grabbed his face and whispered "Do you think that because I'm a woman, I can be easily harmed? Mr. Xiu you should've stayed away from my family after what I did to your wife. You should be thankful that the others are here or else your body will be hanged outside your home"

The Xiu brothers paled when they heard her statement. They were about to retaliate when Lu Hu An and the others arrived panting. They stopped at the gate when they also saw the Xiang couple outside. Lu Hu An stared at Xiang Zihao nodded his head thanks.

Lu Hu An immediately approaches his sister and grabs her shoulders. He checked her for any bruises. When he found nothing, he turned around and clenched his fist. Lu Ying Yue grab a hold of his arm and patted his back "Calm down. I send Aunt Jiao to stay with Xiao Yan inside the house"

Qiu Chunhua arrived at the river panting with a worried expression. Her brother saw her and asked what happened. The villagers who were at the river saw the commotion and stopped what they were doing. Lu Hu An stood up immediately and left when he heard that two men went to their home to cause trouble. Liang Kun Lan also left after Lu Hu An and the Old Man Wu send someone to inform the village chief.

A man soon arrived and informed the village chief and the elders "it's been a month since his wife was sent to the jail, and now he went to look for trouble" an elder sigh.

When they arrived, they saw a lot of villagers gossiping outside of the Lu Household. Soon they heard some yelling inside, and when the villagers saw them. They immediately give them a way.

"It' seems like your family loves to look for trouble." Lu Hu An told the Xiu brothers. They smirked even though they were beaten up, they look at Lu Ying Yue and said "Everyone knew how beautiful your sister is, she even smells good. Her skin looks so soft what more if she wasn't wear—" Lu Hu An had enough and punch Mr Xiu.

The village chief and the elders heard him and so was the crowd. Xiu Fenfang arrived, she saw her father's beaten body and uncle kneeling. She looked at the village chief and kneeled. She grabbed his leg and said "Village chief you must avenge us, Lu Ying Yue beat up my father and uncle for no good reason"