CHAPTER 11

"We met brother Peizhi on the way here. He said that the other guards have already established their own family and business. The others were leaving in the streets" a young girl named Qiu Chunhua said in a soft voice. Lu Ying Yue nodded, she thought that the guards and servants would have lived a decent life after they left the Capital.

Lu Ying Yue looked at Qiu Weiyuan "Weiyuan, sent a word to Lei Peizhi, tell him to find his best men and their whereabouts and to look for us at the An village" Qiu Weiyuan nodded.

Ling Cheung and Jiao Jing inspect Lu Ying Yue. They Look at each other "Miss Fe—"Lu Ying Yue cut off Jiao Jing "Aunt Jiao, here in this village we are known as Lu"

The servants nodded their heads in understanding. After their conversation, Lu Ying Yue paid, and they left the tea house. They went to the meat vendor and bought pork meat, and whole chickens. "Miss Ying, why did you buy so much meat and vegetable seeds?" Ling Cheung asked her.

Lu Ying Yue told them what happened after they came to the village and what happened when they came back from town a few days ago. Hearing this, the younger servants turned dark and they clenched their fist.

"Don't worry young Miss, we will make sure that nothing will harm you, young Masters and young Miss. That imbecile we should teach her a les-"Lu Ying Yue cut them off, while the older servants sighed helplessly. Soon they rode a horse cart back to An Village.

Lu Hu An frowned when he felt that his older sister was taking too long at the town. He and Lu Zhi Yan went out to wait for her. From a far they saw a silhouette of a horse cart. When the horse cart arrived Lu Ying Yue and four more people came down.

Lu Ying Yue paid the driver and smiled at Lu Zhi Yan who approached her.

"Third young Master and Third young Miss" Ling Cheung, Jiao Jing, Qiu Chunhua and Qiu Weiyuan bowed. Lu Hu An nodded and smiled faintly, while Lu Zhi Yan smiled and hugged the servant who looked after her.

The Supreme General, Qin Zhang Wei was at the town earlier when he noticed a woman wearing a simple blue dress and her hair was in half braid secured by a simple hairpin. He continues to observe the woman who bought four servants at once and even brought them to the tea house. He thought that the woman must be someone from a noble household, due to her white skin and the way she carries herself.

"What are you thinking, Brother Wei?" the person asked beside Qin Zhang Wei. This person is known as the Third Prince of the Qian Empire, Qian Li Jun.

Qin Zhang Wei glanced at the person beside him "Li Jun, What are you doing here in the South? This is the first time I saw you here. It seems like the Third Prince have nothing to do at the capital"

"Brother Wei, why are you like this?" Qian Li Jun crossed his arm and stared at the General. "I heard that you were here, so I came. I also heard that your betrothed left the Capital, and that they insist you to marry another daughter from the same family. Imperial father believes that her father must have done something to her"