Prologue

Hospital
July 14 2003 (11.58PM)

Izumi Yagi was born into this world with light blonde hair that resembles her father and bright green eyes that resembles her mother.

(Imagine it's her with green eyes)

July 15 2003 (12.03AM)

Izuku Yagi was born into this world with dark black hair and black eyes not resembling either of his parents that are present in the medical ward.

(Imagine it's him with Black Hair and Black eyes)

3rd POV

Toshironi was wondering why his son looked the way he did along with Inko as his resemblance was more of a evil presence than a peaceful one. Upon realisation he asked the doctor.

Toshironi: "Doctor, why is it that my son's hair and eyes are completely black not looking anything like me or my wife?"

Doctor: "It appears this little boy is a strange case indeed. I've already run a few test after he was born and it shows that although he is indeed your son, there seems to have a small factor in play here but we can't pin point any information on why he is different."

Inko: "What do you mean different Doctor?"

Doctor: "After coming into this world, it seems like the boy hasn't once cried or squirm at all! He hasn't made any form of noise or movement besides opening his eyes with a blank expression. But in all other cases, we have tested him and it shows that he has no medical problems and is young and healthy. He is simply just build different I guess?"

Toshironi: "Thank you so much for your help doctor. Without anything else, I guess I shall be taking my new family home."

Unknown Location

Whis: "Dear me, it looks like my master has finally stepped into the realm of the living. Looks like I'll have to start observing you from far to see if you are worthy of being the next God Of Destruction HoHoHo."