Chapter 4

Classroom
3rd POV

Classmates: "HOW IS IT THAT DAMN USELESS DEKU IS CHOSEN?!?!?!"

Nezu: "Well for starters, I don't remember choosing any of you do I?"

Classmates: "..."

Izuku: 'Ha, damn bastards should rot in hell.'

Izuku: "Thank you very much Principle Nezu. Is there anything I should be aware of?"

Nezu: "Why yes of course, you would be dorming with UA for 3 years meaning you would have to leave behind your family and friends. Would that be alright? You could bring along 1 person with you too that only you deem capable of handling the 'training' you're about to have."

Izuku: "Like hell I'll bring someone with me! This place's potential is less than the gravel under my feet!"

Katsuki: "DAMN YOU DEKU!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!"

Izuku: "Someone who got chosen for something you can't even dream about HAHAHA!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD BOW DOWN AND KISS GHE SOLES OF MY SHOE AND MAYBE THAN, I WOULDN'T THINK OF YOU AS SUCH A USELESS BEING THAT THE SOCIETY DOESN'T NEED!!!"

After that statement, everyone was shocked beyond belief as no one has ever heard Izuku lash out before.

Nezu: "Now now Izuku Yagi, it would be a waste of breath to carry on your conversation with a being incapable of holding one normally. Please stop wasting your time and come with me. You would immediately be transferred put of this backwash school into UA immediately."

Everyone now either had a look of disbelief or jealously or both written all over their face. Of course they did. How could the one person they thought would be useless be getting an opportunity of a life time?

At this point, Katsuki and Shoto both walked up to Izuku and placed their hands on Izuku's shoulder and whispered into his ear.

Shoto: "You will give up this position immediately."

Katsuki: "If not, there's going to be alotttt of painnn!!!"

Both of them expected Izuku to immediately obey them adding to their ever growing ego but what happened next shocked everyone again.

Izuku: "Like hell I'll ever bend my back to listen to you scum! Out of my sight you low class vermin, I have better things to look at!"

Izuku swatted both idiots hands away treating them like flies and smirked as he walked straight up to Nezu.

Izuku: "It looks like I'll be following you from now on huh. Hope you take care of me. And by the way, please tell my parents that I would be leaving for the time being. I don't care enough to talk to them."

Nezu: "Very well. I shall have a conversation with your parents and inform them of you staying under my guardianship for the next 3 years until you enter UA College as a student. How does that sound?"

Izuku smirked and replied.

Izuku: "Perfect."

At that very moment both Shoka and Izumi stood up from their seats and wanted to know if they could visit Izuku and pleaded for an answer. Izuku suddenly got agitated by this an spoke out.

Izuku: "Both of you seat down and keep your mouths shut or I'll tie it shut with the hair that I'll pluck from your head!"

Both Izumi and Shoko were shocked as they thought Izuku had forgiven them. They weren't wrong, Izuku did forgive them but there was a twist.

Izumi: ''Brother, didn't you already forgive us???"

Izumi was on the verge of tears and so was Shoka. While Izuku just started to laugh crazily.