Chapter 3

3rd POV

Izuku: "The heck do you mean I'm gonna be gone for a 3 years?"

Whis: "Well you see, I believe that's it's proper for you to receive training from me as you aren't really 'ready' yet."

Izuku: "So what? I'll be gaining alot more power?"

Whis: "Oh Heavens no. You already have reached the maximum power output known to mankind. I'll be making you immortal for the time being so that during the millennium that you are trying, your age will flow with the current timeline. The training will be to condition your body to handle the power to its fullest potential. At your current state, it's like a jet engine inside of a 10 year old car. You are bound to be hurt if not trained properly."

Izuku: "Alright, that makes sense. But I do have an issue though..."

Whis: "And what might that be my Lord?"

Izuku: "How am I suppose to just disappear of the face of the earth for 3 years?"

Whis: "Oh you don't have to worry about that. I'll take care of it for you."

At that moment, Whis took out his staff and contacted someone with it and not a moment later, a rat bear like creature was teleported infront of Whis and Izuku.

???: "You summoned me Whis?"

Whis: "Ah Nezu, it appears that I have found the person capable of inheriting the title of Destroyer

Whis: "Ah Nezu, it appears that I have found the person capable of inheriting the title of Destroyer."

Nezu: "Oh my!"

Nezu than looked at Izuku and immediately got down on 1 knee and bowed his head.

Nezu: "My Lord, it's an honour to be in your presence!"

Izuku: "Please raise your head. I'm not used to this 'My Lord' nonsense. Anyway, aren't you the principle of UA College?"

Nezu: "Why yes of course. But, that is just a disgise for me to intermingle with other humans and mortals. I shall show you my true form now."

Than, a bright light encased Nezu and he transformed into a human like person with pale skin and mohawk with earings.