Chapter 5

Izuku: Alright... So where the hell are we?

Whis: We, my Lord, are on the 'Living World' otherwise known as Birusu no Hoshi.

Izuku: And may I ask why is it so hard to move around here?

Whis: That my Lord, is because I have set this world's gravity to be 10x heavier than compared to Earth's. Hence, giving the meaning to why this world is called the Living Planet.

Izuku: So this is where I'm going to be training for the next few years ah... Welp, let's get started I guess.

Whis: That's wonderful news my Lord. Straight to the point.

(Location: Earth)
No POV

We currently see the Yagi family (or what's left of it) sitting on a couch in the living room thinking about what has just happened within the past few days.

To them, it was all a blur. Firstly, Izuku seemed to finally grow a back bone and talk back to his tormenters. Than, he is chosen to be a part of a Heros program even though he doesn't even have a quirk and now the family is 1 member short.

Both Izumi and Inko are disappointed in themselves to let the idea of having a quirk determine the value of Izuku's life and both have been crying non-stop cooking up any possible idea to earn Izuku's forgiveness.

Toshinori, however had completely different ideas swimming around his head.

Toshinori: How dare that quirkless bastard do that to my wife and daughter!!! When I get my hands on you, you would know what's coming!!!

(Location: Living Planet)
Izuku's POV

Whis: Alright, the first step for your training is running a lap around the planet with weighted clothes.

Izuku: WHAT AROUND THE PLA-

Whis cut Izuku off by tapping his staff on the floor and Izuku is suddenly enveloped ina bright light and suddenly his clothes way significantly heavier.

Izuku: HOW DID YO-

Whis: Now now, we better start running. I have programmed this track to slowly disintegrate meaning that if u were to be too slow and fall in, it would be an internal fall as you haven't even mastered flying yet so be careful my Lord.

With that being said, Whis teleports away to eat ramen while Izuku started running fearing for his life not wanting it to end because of a 'fall'.

(Timeskip: 1 Year)
Izuku's POV

Izuku: I can't believe I've been running around this planet everyday for the past year... The gravity also seems to have increased dramatically.

Whis: Of course my Lord. I have increased this planet's gravity to match 100x of Earth's gravity.