Chapter 7

Location: Battlefield
3rd POV

Everyone has their jaws hit the concrete pavement as they watched to scene that played out infront of them.

Random Student: H-h-he crushed that l-like it was n-n-noth-ing....

Izuku: And here I thought, you cowards wanted to be Heros... Disappointing really. Of this is the future of the occupation as Heros, I fear that society would crumble much faster than I anticipated.

Izuku: 'To be honest, I should have just let this bitch die... Why'd I go save her again?'

Random Student: HEY YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT US!!! IT ISNT FA-

Izuku just walked off without even needing to hear the rest of the extra's words making his way to the observation office.

Location: Observation Office
Nezu's POV

Nezu: He's probably gonna be pissed that I made him save that girl... But it's a good show to put up to display even just the slightest bit of your almighty strength.

Nezu turned around to see that almost all the teachers were having their eyes widened with astonishment.

Cementos: Incredible really...

Ectoplasm: You can say that again.

Hound Dog: Woof

Midnight: 'For one to hold such power yet to hold such cold feelings toward everyone else... What exactly have you been through huh?'

All Might: 'DAMN THAT BASTARD!!! ILL KILL HIM!!!'

Tornado: 'Thank God that you are safe my little angel... I should never have treated you as such. If need be, I would give up my life just to atone for my sins towards you...'

Vlad King: Hey, he just left the girl there without even helping her up!

Eraserhead: Not so much of a Hero huh. Nezu, I don't want that problem child only class. He doesn't even help civilians.

Nezu: Nonsense, he will be placed in your class whe-

Izuku: I have to disagree Nezu.

Everyone turned their necks to the doorway and stared at the manic the hour.

Izuku: I too do not wish to be placed in such a failure's class.

Eraserhead: What is that suppose to mean!

Izuku: You believe that actually hiding from the spotlight as an underground Hero is the right thing to do besides taking it up with the media? Than you are nothing more than an utter fool.

Eraserhead: WHAT!!!

Everyone else: Woah, first person ever to talk back to eraserhead...

Izuku: You actually believe that by hiding in the Shadows you would make an impact on the Hero society? Please, I do not know and do not want to know what made you think that what you are doing is right but think about what I am going to say right now. A family is getting attacked by a Villain and low and behold, you showed up. But do you really expect the family to feel safe with your presence?

Eraserhead: It isn't about feeling saf-

Izuku: Oh but it is. A Heros job isn't just to safe others and help others you know. It is also to inspire others while giving a sense of hope and peace. You believe that with just one Hero like "All Might" that the society finally has a pillar of hope to look up to? One pillar on a house that is continuously expanding is as good as a demolition zone. It's only a matter of time before the pillar crumbles and all is lost is it not?