SUPRISE - Sapwastaken smut

Dream and Sapnap sat down in the living room after the stream. They joked around a ton and dream denied it everytime, but there was no denying it, they loved eachother. Sapnap confessed first a few days into the trip, and Dream shared the feelings. They told george almost immediately and he was happy for them.

They sat down and turned on Sinister. Sapnap had seen it before so he knew all the scary parts, but dream on the other hand, he hadn't seen it before. They started off and dream immediately cuddled into Sapnap after seeing the family be hung.

Sapnap looked down at him and smiled. He looked so cute, his dirty blonde hair slightly coving his eyes with how long his bangs were, his head on his chest while he clinged onto Sapnap, he was in the most perfect position for Sapnap to get lost in.

The first big jumpscare came and dream hugged Sapnap even closer. Dream looked so cute that it would be a crime if Sapnap didn't begin to get hard. He felt his dick slowly growing and felt flushed.

The second one came and dream spelled some popcorn and he started teasing sap by slowly eating his popcorn seductively. He knew how good he looked and knew how to make Sapnap blush in all the right ways.

When the third jumpscare came, dream got so scared that he instinctively put his head in sapnaps lap. He immediately felt sapnaps 10 inch dick start to grow.

"Oh, excited now are we?" Dream teased.

"Shut up, you were teasing me and you know it." Sapnap snarked back

"Do you want some help with that?" Dream said in a suggestive tone. Sapnap couldnt even respond he felt so embarrassed. He just nodded and dream started slowly taking off Sapnaps pants. He finally got them off and then took off his boxers.

"I forget how big you are sometimes." Dream said while starting at sapnaps cock in awe. Sapnap got even more flustered if that was even possible. Dream took saps cock in his hand and started slowly stroking. Sapnap let out a loud moan at the slight pressure. Dream started going faster and started to put his mouth on his cock. Sapnap moaned even louder.

Dream hollowed out his cheeks and started sucking. He took about 3/4ths of it in and went back out to breathe. Sapnap was seeing stars it felt so good. He was mumbling random praises about dream and saying how good he was. A loud noice came from the movie and Sapnap got more into his conciousness. He took his hands and led them to dreams head. He started guiding him, alreadt getting close.

He screamed when he came inside dreams throat. He almost passed out from pleasure until he saw dreams eyes. They were pleading him to let him cum.

"It's ok baby, you can cum." At those words dream came. They calmed down and turned the movie off. They went to the bedroom and cuddled till they fell asleep.

————––––————————————
A/N

Oh lord, this was short as hell. So, I kinda hyperfixated on this idea and definitely didn't do it justice but I was watching the stream and heard the line and someone in my discord joked about it so I spent like 30 min, not even, writing this. I know it wasn't good so please dont be too harsh on me, I aknowlage that it was bad.

In other news, I got a business deal to put this story on a app with over 10 million downloads, so that's fun. Anyways, have a good day or night wherever you are😀