Smut Writing Entry

George was doing good. He had just broken up with his old boyfriend who was AMAZING at sex but didn't know jack shit about how to communicate. He could never understand when george was sad and just needed a hug or when he had a bad day and just wanted to be in his room alone. But, on the other hand, he missed the sex. His dick always hit all the right spots. It would always make him cry out in pleasure. He also helped him figure out that he had a daddy kinks and a service kink.

He so desperately needed the sex, it was hell without it. He couldnt text or call his ex for a quick fuck because he had him blocked and didn't want to unblock him, but, he also had to get the sex. He just decided to go over to his house and just ask him. What was the point in not doing it y'know.

He just got in his car and started driving. He knew when he saw him, he would be mad, but he honestly didnt care at this point. He drove for about 30 minutes and saw another car in the driveway. He couldn't of found someone else that quickly, right? He ignored it and knocked on the door. He already felt himself starting to get a little angry. Why the hell was he doing this. His ex was such a dick to him. He didn't honestly know if he would be able to handle talking to him.

When the door opened, a blondeish haired boy stood in the doorway. He had an emerald green color for his eyes, he wore a green hoodie with a smiley face on it. He had some black nike shoes and a pair of tight blue jeans, you could tell he was AT LEAST 8 inches. He said in a fairly deep voice, "And, who may you be?" With a slightly sarcastic accent.

"Um, I'm here to speak to sapnap, who are you?" George asked

"I'm Sapnap's boyfriend. Why do you need to speak to sapnap?" The brunette felt his heart shatter at those words. How could Sapnap move on so fast? How long had they been together? Did he cheat on me?

"Um, Im his ex and left some stuff here" he lied "but I also wanted to ask him somethings."

"EYO SAPBITCH, YOUR OLD HOE IS HERE" The Green eyed boy shouted.  That was only slightly hurtful, but, at the same time, he did have a degrating kink.

"George, what the hell are you doing here?" Sapnap asked.

"Um, I left some stuff here and kinda wanted to talk to you in private."

"Um, well, sure I guess. Dreamy baby, can you go wait in the living room while me and the whore go to my room." Dream rolled his eyes and glared at george while he walked away. Sap and george went up to his room and Sapnap sat on the bed.

"Um, so, I really don't have anything to pick up but I did want to talk to you about something." George started "I'm just going to get straight to it, I need your dick. I have tried stimulating myself but I can't do it like you could. I would do anything for your dick, just please, fuck me."

"Really, you think that I would just fuck you. We broke up for a reason, AND I have a boyfriend. You are honestly such a slut. SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I FUCK YOU." Sapnap started to yell. He started to get mad thinking about their previous relationship.

"WELL IF YOU DIDNT ACT LIKE A DICK ALL THE TIME I WOULDNT HAVE TO COME CRAWLING YO YOU FOR YOUR DICK" George yelled back.

"WELL IF YOU WOULD OF BEEN MORE CLEAR WITH WHAT YOU DID THEN MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THERE WOULD BE NO ISSUES AT ALL!" Sapnap yelled back. He started to pin me against the bed.

"Well, since we are here, why don't you fuck me." I said with a smug undertone.

"Why don't I get my actual good boyfriend in here and we can use you like the toy you are"

"Do it"

Sapnap went out if the room and came back in a few minutes with his now boyfriend. I got excited at the thought of being fucked by 2 guys at the same time.