Property - Karl/Sapnap

A/N

Once again, I saw a tiktok and decided to write a oneshot of it. But, this time there's seggs. So, here is the link: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeFUYaBn/ (this will also be in the comments). It will be slightly different cuz I'm not doing it in minecraft but whatever. Also, I use sap instead of Sapnap because it's easier for me to type, so if that bothers you, don't read this. Anyways, enjoy.

⚠️Kinks used⚠️

Degradation, Cum Swallowing, Orgasm Denial, Breeding, Brat/Brat Taming, Punishment, Spanking, Bondage, Dom/Sub relationship, and pet play cuz I fucking love pet play.

If you don't like someone being talked to like they are a piece of property or a toy, do not read! It is literally the whole plot so, just don't if you feel uncomfortable with that, it is perfectly fine if you don't read it!!!

——————————————————

Karl and Sapnap had been dating for quite a while now. It has been roughly 10 months and, not that suprisingly, their relationship started as fuck buddies. Sap was sexually frustrated and karl, being the good friend he is, told him he could fuck him. Sap obviously took this opportunity because, who wouldn't.

About 2 months into their fwb relationship, karl admitted his feelings for sap. He shared the same feeling and they got together about a week later. They still fucked pretty much everyday if not more. Karl was so happy and sap couldn't even begin to explain how he felt.

Sap asked karl about kink play roughly 3 months into their actual relationship. Karl was interested and sap knew quite a lot. Karl learned to find out he was a Masochist, he was a degradee, he like bondage, he loved cum, he was sub af, and that he liked puppy play. Coincidentally, sap was a sadist, loved to degrade people, was into bondage, dom AF, and he was a master in a previous relationship. Needless to say, they fit together like a puzzle piece.

Later in the relationship, sap figured out that karl was a brat. He would get cocky at random points and try to act like a dom and then sap would fuck it out of him. It would happen pretty often so sap came up with 10 rules along with punishments and funishments.

The list of rules was

1) No back talking me or disrespecting me - Punishment: 20 spanks

2) No bringing up previous relationships whilst in the bedroom - Punishment: no dick or cuddles for 2 days

3) No being cocky - Punishment: Edging with a vibrator for 1 hour

4) No talking to sir if he's in something important - Punishment: Silent Treatment for 5 Hours

5) If in sub/pet space, make sure to tell sir so that he knows not to go too rough - Punishment: No sex for the night

6) While in pet space, refer to sir as sir, master, or daddy - Punishment: No cumming for the rest of the night

7) If sir is gone, do not leave the house without your collar and clean the house if you can - Punishment: No sex until the next day

8) Wear your collar or sirs hoodie whilst inside or outside the house so everyone knows who you belong to - Punishment: 10 spanks and cumming without touching yourself

9) Listen to sir all times, do not go against something he has said - Punishment: Degradation whilst naked for 10 minutes.

10 (most important) safeword if anything feels wrong or you feel uncomfortable with an action sir has given you. - Punishment: No sex for a week and talks throughout said week about why you didn't say anything and why it was uncomfortable.