Dreams little cunt - poly dream team smut

⚠️TW⚠️: This involves a trans dream with words describing female private parts in context of a male character. If this makes you uncomfortable, please do not read. This will be on the softer side with mostly praise and a daddy kink but thats it (unusual I know). Also, just fyi, this is kind of a vent fic as I do want female genitalia but bottom surgery is fucking expensive. Anyways, enjoy.

————————————————————

Dream was in the bedroom waiting for his daddy's. They went to work and would be back within the hour and he couldn't wait any longer. He was very wet as he was waiting for his daddy's the whole day and couldn't touch himself.

Finally, he got a call from Sapnap. He immediately answered and Sap sounded confused. He never joined that fast. "Are you ok, baby?" He only got a whimper in response. "Oh" it clicked in Sap's head, "Is my little boy needy? Are you wet for me and daddy?" He earned another whimper and a nod as his response.

George was getting off soon and Sap was going to be there in 20 minutes as the drive to work was fairly long (for subspace dream). "Can you wait for me baby, I should be there soon ok? Daddy is going to be a bit but I promise I will be there soon. Can you refrain from touching yourself baby?"

"Yes daddy" Dream said in a whimper. He didn't know how long he could go without going crazy. He was constantly thinking about how his daddy would pound into his little cunt while his other daddy would shove his thick cock in his mouth like he was a toy. Just the thought almost made him cum.

Sap got there after a little while, still on call with Dream giving him encouraging words, and went through the front door. He put the keys up and put his jacket down then immediately went to the bedroom. There lay Dream, wet cunt making the sheets dirty, tongue out, little whimpers falling from his mouth.

"Look at you, so wet for daddy. Do you want him to touch you, pleasure you, stick my dick in you. Baby, why don't you play with your clit while I get undressed, ok?" A whimper was the only response he got and he took it as a yes for now. He took off all his clothes, first his shirt, ending with his socks, and looked back.

He saw Dream laying down rubbing little circles along his clit. He was moaning very loudly but it didn't bother either of them. He walked over and started complimenting him. "Look at you baby, so cute pleasuring yourself. You enjoy playing with your clit?" He got a nod in response. "Good, that's good baby. Ok, before we start, tell me what you want and give me verbal consent to do it, got that?"

"Yes daddy" he said with a slight voice crack. "I want daddy to touch my breasts and play with my nipples and want him to put his dick in my pussy and fuck me hard. Please, daddy, I fully consent to it, just please!"

Sap gladly took the consent and quickly started fingering him. He started with 1 finger to start but Dream immediately begged for more, and who was Sapnap to decline. "Daddy, Daddy please. Prep me, Finger me, Play with me, just get on with it please" Dream whined out.

As soon as Sap put in a 3rd finger, the door opened. George had just gotten back from work and was exhausted af. He didn't know what was going on until he set his eyes on Dreams pleading ones. He immediately got a burst of energy and ran over to them and kissed Dream passionately. He moaned into George and George stook his tongue into the sub's mouth. He explored his mouth and it only caused Dream to moan more.

"While you were gone, this whore was whining for us to fuck him." Dream whimpered. "So, I say we give him what he wants. You get his mouth, I get his ass." Sap recommended and Dream nodded vigorously while George just hummed in agreement. He stripped off his clothes and put his dick up to Dreams mouth. Dream immediately opened and started sucking on the tip like a lollipop.

Sap was going in from behind and he stuck his cock into Dreams tight cunt. "My god, even after prep, you are still so goddamn tight. You really are made to pleasure us." Sap said as he started thrusting into dream. Dream started moaning around George's cock.

George was moaning from the pleasure. Dream could make him cum with a single lick but he would never tell anyone that. Dream kept only sucking on the tip and he was done with it. He shoved Dream down on his cock choking him. He moaned very loud and the neighbors probably heard. He was panting on George's sick and making him moan louder.

George was already close and Dream could tell. He took the dick out of his mouth, causing George to whine, and started jerking it off. George came with a scream all over Dreams face. Dream was in a trance with how well they pleasured him.

"I'm gonna fucking cum inside you. You would like that wouldn't you, you slut. I'm gonna fucking breed you so hard that you will have my fucking babies. You like that, wanna be pregnant with my children" even though he said it, it wasn't possible as Dream froze his eggs a while ago. Dream keened at the words nonetheless.

Dream was starting to get close now. "Close, close, close, close, close, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease" he begged. Sapnap nodded and Dream came immediately. Sapnap was close again as Dream came around his cock. Sapnap screamed and came in Dreams cunt.

The sight was one to behold. Sapnap was kissing Dream with his dick still in him, his cum dripping out of Dream's vagina, Dream with a fucked out face, and George getting aftercare ready.

"Ok, so Sap and Dream, the bath is ready and I'll get popcorn and movie ready ok?" They both nodded at George's words. Sapnap picked Dream up as they headed to the bath. He put Dream in first and then got in besides him. Luckily, they had a large bath so it wasn't that cramped in it. The both washed up and made out. Dream was tired so he didn't have much energy to be passionate but he still kissed back. They got out and dried up.

"What we watching tonight?" Sapnap said.

"Legally blonde because it's MY turn to pick this time." George said. Dream groaned as they watch it every time it's George's turn to pick. "If you don't like it, you can leave!" Dream turned to leave until George and Sapnap said "No wait" in unison.

They all got in bed and ate the popcorn till they all got sleepy. "I love you so much Dream, you too George" sapnap placed a kiss on both of their heads. They both reciprocated the feelings and then they all fell asleep.

———––——————————————————————
1194 words
———––——————————————————————

A/N

I actually tried so hard on this. I genuinely hope you enjoyed. I will try my hardest to update more but sometimes I just forget about the story completely. Anyways, I will prob update soon but we will see!