Karl x Sapnap Smut "I promise I love you"

"Hey," Karl started while hanging out with his boyfriend on their bed. "Do you know what any of your kinks are? I'm getting bored of vanilla sex. I'm very subby so I want to be choked and called a slut sometimes, y'know." He finished, now getting his boyfriend to stop looking at his phone and think. Did he take it too far? He didn't want to ruin anything but at the same time, he was done with just getting gently fucked and his boyfriend being gentle. He wanted to be fucked so hard, that he couldn't walk for the next week and was passed out after (Haha, foreshadowing).

After a while, Sapnap responded "um, I mean, I have my fair share but not gonna lie, I was kinda scared that you wouldn't be into it. So, let's start out with, are you a Masochist?" He said fairly nonchalantly. He kinda knew that Karl was kinky but was always cautious. He kinda wished they had this conversation at the start of their 5 month relationship. He absolutely hated the sex and wanted to fuck him into the bed.

"oh, um, yeah, yeah I am. Are you a sadist?" Karl asked kinda flustered. He was excited at the fact that his boyfriend could be as kinky as him. Before the other could respond he said, "I also have a degration, sir, daddy, and puppy play kink." he blurted out slightly embarrassed but wanted to just get it over with now.

"Oh, so my little slut is kinky huh? Y'know, why don't you get on your pretty little knees for me." The Dom said with no hesitation. Now that he knew his boyfriend was kinky too, he wanted to take full advantage of it. As soon as Karl heard these words, he got off the bed, ran over to Sapnap and got on his knees. You could easily see his hard-on. He was so excited, he wanted to be used, he wanted to be a slut for Sapnap.

"Oh, look at my good boy, why don't you take those clothes off baby?" Sapnap said, and karl easily listened. He started by taking off his shirt, he threw it into a corner away from everything. He then took off his socks, threw them on the same corner starting a pile of sorts. He took off his pants next, he took them off slowly, trying to be seductive but it just looked like he didn't know how to take pants off, he then took his boxers off, exposing his hard-on and his plump ass. He threw the rest of the clothes into the pile and awaited instructions. He was so far into sub space now he would do anything and wanted to just please his dom.

"Good boy, look at how hard you are already, just from hearing me degrate you and call you a good for nothing whore" Sapnap whispered that last part into Karl's ear and his dick twitched. "Oh, do you like being called a toy, do you like the idea of just being here for me to just cum in whenever I want?, Do you want me to cum in you and then leave you outside so everyone can see what I did to you and can just fuck you like the toy you are, huh?" Karl's dick was so painfully hard at this point, he got so excited at the thought. He wanted to be a toy, he wanted to be fucked senseless.

"I asked you a question, is that what you want slut?"

"Yes sir, I want you to fuck me and then leave me outside for anyone to fuck. Please, please sir, fuck me so hard!" Karl practically whined. He was so excited at the idea and just wanted Sapnap to do it.

"Ok, well, why don't you suck on these then, or, we could do it without prep?" Sapnap questioned. He didn't know if karl liked pain or not, and for sure wasn't opposed to the idea. Karl let out a whine, he didn't care, he just wanted a dick in him and he wanted it now.

"Oh, so the whore is needy, I guess that means you want no prep. I'm still using lube though, I don't want to seriously injure you." Sapnap said in a whisper into Karl's ear while grabbing the lube. Karl was so excited he almost came from the anticipation. He knew he couldn't until he had permission, but was excited either way.

"Please, s-sir, I really need to c-cum. I d-dont know if I can h-h-hold back any longer."

"Oh, are you already close, I haven't even touched you and you already need to cum, how pathetic can you get, my god. But, fine, I guess you can cum." Sapnap said wanting to rowl up the other so it was even better when they came. And, as he said, he came. He got cum all over his stomach and sapnaps pants.