Fundy x Wilbur omegaverse smut

A/N this one is for @Lacey1205. I hope you enjoy it.

Backstory: Fundy hasn't had his first heat yet, he's an adult but still hasn't gotten it. He goes to wilbur's house to do a colab for wilbur's channel when he starts going into heat.

Fundy POV

God, I was so excited to finally see wilbur. I've always had a slight crush on him ever since I first heard his voice. It's only gotten worse as I matured but now that I know he's an alpha, and even better, a wolf hybrid,  god, I just want to be with him.

I've known I was an omega for a while but I didn't know heats were a thing until George went through one. I was supposedly supposed to get mind around my teenage years bug it never happened. I didn't know if I was just lucky, or if I just had something wrong with me, or if I was even an omega.

After a long plane ride, thinking about my status and thinking about wilbur, I landed and got an Uber to my hotel. Wilbur didn't want me staying with him so he just bought me a hotel about 15 minutes from his house to stay at. I sat on the bed, praying, hoping that nothing bad happens while I'm with wilbur, I don't want to ruin our relationship or anything. The worst case would be I end up getting my heat, and he feels discusted by it. Best case, he claims me.

I got into my room and immediately feel asleep. I was on an 8 hour flight and was staying up thinking about wilbur. As I was passed out, I started dreaming about wil. I dreamed that when I was filming with him, I got my heat. He stopped filming and took me to the bathroom and gave me pulls to help get through it. We ended up cuddling till sundown and then I left for the hotel. I went back the next day to finish the video and after we finished, it happened again, and he gave me my pills but I refused to take them and he said "ok" and took me to his bed. Right as he unbuckled my pants, my alarm went off.

3rd person POV

Fundy woke up with a hard on. He quickly jerked off while thinking about wilbur. He started moaning wilbur's name as he came. He quickly cleaned up and got dressed. He ride the bus to wilbur's office. Apparently he was the first one there. He let himself in and got his stuff set up. When he was done he heard a door open.

"Hey, sorry I was late, I needed to get something for you." Wilbur said panting.

"Ok... What is it??" The fox asked

"You'll find out later." The wolf said

"Well then, let's get started." Fundy said as he opened up minecraft. They had planned to do a facecam colab where they did a random block skyblock. They got pretty far, they had a cobble generator and a farm. It was about 3 hours in and Fundy started to heat up. He thought the a.c. was just down but then he started to get pain in his butt. He started the complain to wilbur with the casual "is it hot in here or is it just me" or "My ass fucking hurts" and wilbur knew what was happening. He knew he was going through his first heat.

"Hey, you good? I think you might be going through heat? You wanna stop?" Wilbur said, sounding a little concerned "or" he completely changed times and turned into his darkest voice "I could claim you in the webcam? Do you want me to breed you, slut? Is that what you want? To be fucking railed by your master while I record you?"

Fundy immediately became hard as his heat intensified. He nodded his head thinking about how all his dreams would come true. He was taken aback as wilbur pushed him againt the wall, his tail wagging like crazy.

"Please, please fuck me wilbur. Please claim me, make me yours, knot yourself inside of me, make me have your pups" Fundy begged needing something inside of him soon. Wilbur took the invitation and starting mercilessly destroying his mouth. He immediately kissed him and stuck his tongue into the back of his throat. Fundy immediately melted into it and slipped into sub space.

"Master, fuck me, please, mate me, fuck me in front of the facecam, please." Fundy started begging. He didn't even think about what he was saying, he just wanted to mate.

When wilbur heard the idea of the webcam, he immediately started to get horny as fuck. The thought that he could record fundys face while he fucks him senseless turned something on in him he didn't know he had. "Whatever you want pup! Now strip, I'm gonna prep you then fuck you while I record your beautiful face."

Fundy immediately stripped wanting to please his wolf. He was already preped as a symptom of his heat but he still wanted the tall one to finger him. As soon as he got the unnecessary clothes off, he started to spread his ass cheeks. Wilbur took this as his invitation to start to finger him. The fox already had a lubricant because if his heat so he didn't need to worry about lube and stuff.

Wilbur reached behind him and clicked record on his camera, a tiny flash went on, which made fundy's ass look even more beautiful. He kept fingering him for a while, just looking at him whispering things into his ear like "such a good slut for me" or "do you like that you whore" which just made Fundy more horny. Soon, wilbur took out his member and put the tip by his opening.

"Please, fuck me so hard I cant walk the next day, I beg of you." Fundy whined getting impatient. Wilbur took this as his sign to start to fuck him. He bottomed out and Fundy let out a loud moan. Wilbur let him adjust for a second before he started roughly fucking him. He grabbed his fur, and pulled his head up so he looked directly at the camera.

His face looked so needy. He had drool coming out the sides of his mouth, his eyes were starting to water, he had a face of ecstacy on and wilbur absolutely loved it. He started pounding harder and deeper into his hole, he was starting to feel his knot grow but promised he wouldn't cum until he found the foxes prostate. He kept searching somehow going even deeper with each thrust.

"FUCK, Ugh, R-r-right there. Feels s-so g-good." Fundy whined out. Wilbur knew he found his prostate. He repositioned himself so he would hit his special spot each time. Fundy became a moaning mess, not being able to say anything else besides "master", "will",  "please", and "close". And sure enough he was so so so close. Wilbur was too, but he wanted to wait till Fundy came so he could overstimulate him a little bit.

Fundy after being fucked so harshly, came. He moaned wilbur's name and mumbled something along the lines of "want your pups" which wilbur heard. He knew he would cum inside. He was so so close, he pushed his knot in and let his hot wet sticky cum run through his body. Neither could really move, as wilbur's knot was inside Fundy. They ended up cuddling till they could separate

"I love you, wilbur."

"I love you too"

"Would it be ok if I moved in with you?"

"For sure, I mean, I've marked you and you are probably having my pups so, it would make sense!" He chuckled slightly.

"I guess your right."

"Shower?"

"Shower!" Fundy smiled as they moved towards the bathroom.

"I love you."

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

1323 words

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

A/N:

MY LORD THAT TOOK LONG. I am so sorry, I got caught up in school and a shit ton happened on the smp so I didn't have much time to write but I finally got it done.

I am currently working on a story in my other book but I will probably do a poly dream team smut soon, it will be a 3-4 chapter story with smut in one of the last one, so be prepared for relationship goals for poly dream team.

Anyways, drink some water and eat something please! Also, know you are valid and appreciated😊😊