Chapter 2

25 y/old Present:

"Aren't you a little too young to be a Psychologist?"

        Ahh yes, there it is again. The same question I get asked almost everyday with a different patient. It's always asked around the last minutes of the appointments. Honestly should of seen it coming.

"Well, I mean I did go to college right after high school to major in Psychology. On average anyone who graduates from high school at the age of 18 and gets a Doctoral degree in Psychology and starts off with their career would be around my age. So to answer your question, no I am not too young. Also, I'm a Therapist not a Psychologist." I answered my Patient while glancing at the clock to see that our session was coming to and end.

"Well it looks like our time here is up. I hope you remember to take you anti-depressants Kokoro. We don't want a repeat of what happened last time, do we?" She looked down and gave a slight nod.

"Before you go make sure to take some candy from the bowl before you leave." I said as I gave her a slight smile while packing my things.

      She immediately looked up and nodded eagerly as she ran to the bowl by the door.

"Thank you, and goodbye Ms. Bokuto!" The fifteenth-year old said as she ran out the door.

       As I finished gathering my files and putting them into the book bag, I grab my extra pair of clothes and went to change in to my office bathroom. I finished changing then grabbed my keys and helmet and headed out to the lobby after locking my office door. Zipping up my jacket as I walk to the elevator, smiling to those who I pass on the way there. Finally reaching to press the button to enter and take me to my floor. Walking in by myself and watching the doors close, I let out loud sigh.

      I walked through the almost empty parking lot and to my bike getting ready for the well needed drive home. I raked my hands through my short hair to make sure it doesn't get pulled while I'm driving and then turned my Suzuki on.

Driving out of the lot and onto the the road of Musutafu. Speeding and weaving in and out of traffic, passing by the local shops I decided to stop by my favorite Gyudon restaurant before heading home.