Chapter 6

If you want, listen to Thank you for the moment- Kyle Lux

Darkness

Empty

    The only things I can feel and see.

     Laying on the sidewalk not being able to move, I can feel the heat from the building approach my body. My eyes are closed and not able to look at the sight in front of me.

     He's really gone? I just saw him smiling at me and welcoming me back not too long ago. Am I really alone now. I don't have anyone else. Yeah I have coworkers, but they don't actually care. They go to work to take care of what they need to and then go back home to their families.

     Wow. Family. I just lost the last bit of  family. Why do I lose everyone I care for? Am I bad luck or a curse? Why can't I be happy for once? He didn't deserve that. They didn't deserve that.

     Ishizawa, I'm sorry. I'm sorry this happened to you. You actually cared for me and took me in when I needed it. You were like a dad to me. I'm so sorry. Thank you,  for everything you did to help me.

    Feeling my eyes water I start to open them and look up at the gloomy sky. I Feel the tears fall from the edges of my eyes and down my cheek. Spacing out more I start to hear sirens in the background of my thoughts.

    Great. Where were they when he needed them. If I don't get up now they will accuse me, and I'll be taken in. Of course when I get up I'm going straight for the men who did this. Not like they don't deserve it though.

Taking a deep breath and wiping my face, I roll up to a sitting position. I put my hood and mask back on and start to stand up. Staring at the flames one more time I start to turn around and walk away.

"Goodbye Ishizawa."