chapter 5

Few weeks later
--
Elena was waiting on the test results. Bella had told her not to use magic She needed these to be positive. She was pacing the room Kol was sitting on the bed watching."Your spell works darling."

Elena turned to look at him."But what if it doesn't. I want it to work so bad."

The phone beeped and before Elena could grab the test Bella flashed in and took it."Nope i'm saying it sit down."

Elena groaned and sat down next to Kol."So."

Bella had on a blank face So that Elena couldnt read it. "It looks like i'm going to be a stepmom and an aunt." Bella smiled.

Elena looked at her sister."It's positive."

Bella showed them the test."It's postive Ellie."

Kol smiled at his wife."See your spells never fail."

"I'm going to leave you two be." Bella left out closing the door behind her,

"It worked." She leaned into Kol."Were going to have a baby."

"I'll be here the whole step of the way." Kol said.

Elena smiled and nodded,"I know."

Kol stood."Come on we should tell the others."

Elena took a few deep breaths before standing."I'm scared. I don't want anything to happen this time."

Kol wrapped his arms around his wife."Nothing will happen. I would never let anything happen to you"

She relaxed into his touch calming down."I know you would never hurt me. Lets go down before they come up."

He let go o her putting his arm around her neck the two walked downstairs to the living room where everyone else was. Rebekah stood."So?"

"I'm pregnant."

Rebekah walked over and gave her a hug."Congrats Ellie. Everything is going to be alright this time. Looks like were adding two new members"

Elena let go and smiled."Or three." Elena took out the potion."I made it for two. I wasn't just finding this for me. You wanted it just as long as i did."

"Seriously."

"There a few Vampires in love with you but if i were you my first stop would be new orleans a certian vampire that risked his life bringing Mikael to town to get rid of Klaus if it meant that he could be with you. Or I could uncompel Stefan for you but if i were you there's one right choice."

"Thank you Ellie."

"Wait Marcel tried to what."

Bella crossed her arms over her chest."You are not going after Marcel. If Kol can put behind there past why can't you."

"Its time for you to finally get to live your life sister." Kol said.

"Thank you Ellie." Rebekah hugged her before flashing upstairs.

"She did what she had to get away from this family and i don't blame her, Mikael was only coming for you and Elijah. Me and Kol aren't on that list cause A Mikael is scared of Bella B He actually likes me C he's know that i'll desicate his ass and throw him in the ocean."

"I'm so confused." Hayley said.

Esther walked into the room."Mikael is there father and Niklaus' step-father he despises his children almost all of them. His daughters in law scare him especially when they work together."

Rebekah came back down with a bag."Bye."

"Don't be shy your always welcome home Bex."

"I know i'll be back." She gave everyone a hug goodbye and ending with Hayley,"I don't know you but your apart of the family now we protect our own. See you around."

"See you."

Rebekah walked out with her bag.

"I want to have a ball to offically as a house party to welcome us to the town." Esther handed Elena a thing of invatations."For your friends."

"Do not the blonde." Bella growled.

Elena shook her head and sighed."I am inviting Caroline and plus she's dating Tyler Lockwolf. She is not intesrsted in Nik. And who knows what she told them we did kind of kidnap her."

"We kidnapped her so you could have your baby." Bella argued.

"Bella." Elena pleaded. Making her eyes go teary and soft with a frown.

"Fine got damn it. Its been 1000 years and you still can do that."

"Its easy You can't say no to your little sister."