Chapter 1

Few notes
Jenna did not die in the sacrafice she is a vampire and alive
Elena is the original heretic
Bella is the second original Hyrbid but her wolfside is unlocked.
Hayley ans Hope are still in here thet come earlier

Few flashbacks

Elena had just stabbed herself with the knife."Fine fine deal." Elijah said,

Elena stumbled outside then she daggered him in the heart after whispering in his ear."HI brother bye brother"

--

Elena was sitting on the couch with rose who just knocked her out when she woke up she vamped her against the wall."Hi Rose i'm Elena Kol's wife." Elena looked into her eyes."You are going to do exactly what i say and when i'm done with you. You will die like you should have 500 years ago. Now don't touch me like that again or i will rip out your heart."

--

The Sacrafice Elena vamped to Klaus' witch and snapped her neck."Dead. Kill the wolf let Jenna go and move on with your life or i will be making that dagger sooner than later. You wonder why Bella stays away its because of what you do. What you did to me. She hates you for it."

"You know where she is" Klaus growled.

"I do she's with someone else now because she couldn't stand beside you when your doing this to her sister she hates you. I'll undo your hybrid side but be warned this won't help you become nothing more than a monster." Elena vamped away leaving him.

--
Elena slammed open the doors to the Mikaelson manor."NIKLAUS GET DOWN HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU HOW DARE YOU TRY TO EXPOSE ME TODAY."

Klaus vamped downstairs with a smirk on his face. Rebekah walked in irritated."Hi Lena."

"Hi sister you undaggered her but when i ask for Kol back i get no. You can't stand the fact that he'll stand up to you over and over again. You hate it. He's your only competion and you hate that he doesn't fear you. You hate that sometimes they fear him more than you. At least he knew how to treat his wife you don't. Your doing this because Bella won't come home." Elena asked. Her voice full of sadness."Your a cowards thats all you'll ever be. A coward you don't care about anyone but yourself i hate you so much." Elena vamped out leaving them.

"Nik you wanna know why Bella left because You daggered Kol and a week later her little sister miscarried her baby. All she wanted was for Kol to be there by herside but you were to stubborn to do it. Thats why Bella left you." Rebekahs walked away leaving her brother to think.

--

Elena was sitting on her bed waiting for Bella to answer."Hello Hey Elena."

"I'm going to kill him he tried to expose me yesterday Bella" Elena sad.

"What why would he do that" Bella asked.

"I stopped his stupid sacrafice. I save inoccents why wouldn't he" Elena asked.

"Are you ok" Bella asked.

"I'm starving its hard to sneakaway" Elena said.

"Stop starving yourself." Bella said.

"I want you to come back Bella i hate doing this alone" Elena teared.

"In a couple weeks i'll be back ok" Bella said.

"Alright" Elena wiped her face she hated feeling weak.

"I'll be there in 3 weeks i promise i just got to tie up some lose ends." Bella said.

"Ok" Elena nodded.