Chapter 4

Bella was sitting on the couch drinking. Rebekah walked in and looked at her."You can't ignore him forever Bella."

"She's pregnant Rebekah" Bella groaned.

"We won't know the truth until Elena gets back and does the spell for all we know she is lying."  Rebekah said.

Elena walked in with Kol."What's going on."

Elijah walked in with Hayley."Hello sister this is Hayley."

"She's pregnant and the last person she was with was Nik so i want to know if its true. Can you do a spell." Bella asked,

Elena nodded. She walked over to Hayley she put her hand on her stomach. She mumbled an incantation. When she stopped everyone looked at her and she vamped out.

"There's our answer its true" Rebekah asked.

"Why'd she leave" Hayley asked.

"Last time Kol got daggered Elena was pregnant she lost her baby. It's still a sore subject for her." Bella said."Did y'all find it"

"No" Kol siad.

"Find what" Rebekah asked.

"Elena had a spell for a potion that allowed her to get pregnant. She can't find it" Kol said. He vamped out leaving them. He found Elena sitting on the bed crying."Are you ok."

Elena shook her head. Her voice was low she was so sad."It took me forever to get that spell right the first time and now its gone i can't spend another century going  through spells to find the right one."

"What was all missing" Kol asked.

"None of the books i left there were there. They were all-" Elena vamped downstairs and pinned Klaus to the wall. Kol followed her down everyone watching her."Where is it we disapeared Bella left with me you took my books and they had my spell i am warning you now if you don't give them back i will start taking everything you value starting with the blond vampire. And i am way stronger then you magic beats a werewolf bite anytime."

"I don't have it"

"Your lying. Its not there all my spell books are missing the spell and ingredients are in there. So if you don't give me that book i'll have a golden dagger in the next twenty minutes." Elena threatened."Rebekah bring me Caroline Forbes."

Rebekah vamped out and back in with Caroline."Here she is."

"Now Nik where is it. Or she'll get a bite that won't be healed" Elena threatened.

"In my study locked chest behind the painting on the wall" Klaus said.

Bella vamped downstairs and came down with a huge chest. She opened it and revealed Elena's spell books."I swear if its not here i will kill you." Elena spat. She let him go and waved her hand and his neck snapped.

"Never touch her spells unless your Kol or Bella. Otherwise she gets angry" Rebekah said.

"Can i leave now or is my life still on the line." Caroline asked.

"You can go. She just needed leverage." Bella said. Caroline vamped out.

Elena waved her hand and the books started to rise. She was looking for her personal one. She sorted them looking at the covers. Putting them into Piles until she finally got the one she wanted she grabbed it and the others dropped to the floor.

"She scares me" Hayley said.

"She should" Rebekah said. Elena glared at her."That is her personal spell book every spell in there she created. It also has her procretation spell. Nik daggered Kol the first time and she used that time to find that. It took her nearly a century until she got everything just right then my brother went and ruined it. It also has all her secret no one can touch spells. And only she can read the ink."

Elena left the book floating in the air and used her magic and flipped through the pages. She stopped on a spell and looked at it. She put her hands out and the book dropped in her hands."Found it."

"Show off" Rebekah said.

Elena waved her hand and Rebekah's neck snapped."Anyone else."Everyone shook there head."I thought so. He'll be up  in 12 hours give of take."

"12 hours" Bella asked.

"Little hex for him taking my books" Elena smirked.

Kol took Elena's hand."It looks like we have some herbs to find." Elena smiled and they both walked out.

"You hate me don't you" Hayley said.

"Not really" Bella said. She didn't hate her she should have but she didn't."It's not your fault you got pregnant. I'm mad but i'll get over it. Looks like your apart of the family now. Don't worry if Elijah says that he'll keep you safe then he will. Im going to bed goodnight Hayley. "

"Goodnight Bella."

Bella got up and headed to her room stepping over Klaus. Elijah sat down next to Hayley."My sister may be a little scary but she does mean well. My brother has put her through hella and threw everything she had stuck by his side. Just until she couldn't anymore."

"What about Elena." Hayley asked. She was curious.

"Elena was 15 when she met my brother. They were the same age. Elena and Bella are half sisters. Share the same mother. They grew up apart.Elena stayed with her mother. When Bella was three she moved with her Father who was a wolf.  Elena was a siphoner which means needs a source to have magic."

"Ok so she's not a regular witch."

"She is." Elijah sighed."They courted at 17. Elena introduced Bella and Klaus. He ditched Elena's older sister and spent all his time with Bella it was an instant connection. Anyways Elena and Kol married at 18. Nik and Bella followed a year later. When my brother Henrick died my turned us Bella and Elena included. Elena became a witch/Vampire Hybrid. And Bella became a werewolf/vampire along with Klaus. They were different and she was ok with it. Kol hated his magic was gone but was happy that Elena still had hers. Daggers don't work on the three of them."

"So there not bound to the dagger like the rest of y'all."

"Klaus and Bella are but two witches have to make the dagger. Kol has tried but has never succeded. Elena always wanted to be a Mother but vampires can't procreate. Without a spell or the werewolf thing." Elijah said."Elena used to keep Kol from the dagger. But Klaus thought smart in the 1700's Klaus got a witch to hide the coffins. In the 1800's when Kol was daggered Elena spent years looking for her own personal spell. She had it by the next time he woke just needed 2 easy ingredients. In 1914 my sister got pregnant. She was so excited. Bella knew as did Kol and Rebekah but that was it. For saftey Kol wanted to make a dagger. So Bella found a witch by the name of Freya. They needed the dimond he got it but Klaus took it. He got daggered at the christmas party. Elena miscarried the baby. She couldn't stay anymore and her and Bella fled. Klaus was angry devestated. Bella came back a few days ago. Elena has been in hiding. She feeds once every 6 months when he is not around. It gets bad."

"Wow."

"You should get some rest i'll let her tell you more if she wishes."