Chapter 3

Elena and Kol walked upstairs to her room."When's the last time you fed."

"Six months i don't feed when your gone. Bella has to force me thats how it works. I can't be daggered i don't desicate. I don't have a dagger and no witch is powerful enough to put me under a desication spell so i'm stuck. Bella left with me she said she wouldn't leave me alone after everything that happened."

She sat on the bed he sat next to her and offered her his wrist."Drink."

Elena nodded. She took his wrist. Her vampire face came out. She bit into his wrist. She leaned into him drinking his blood. It's something they had started doing in the 12th century. After drinking some of his blood she released his wrist.

He pulled her into him."Hey its gonna be alright."

"I lost the baby. I can't take it. Everything is still in our home in New Orleans. It was spelled so nothing couldn't happen to it. And only us or family can enter." Elena said.

"How about we go to the house for your spell." Kol said.Elena nodded."We can get stuff when we get there go tell Bella."

--

Two days later

Elena was searching the house for her spell book it was all gone. She sat on the floor and started crying. She couldn't believe that it was all gone. It had taken forever for her to get everything that she could for that spell. Kol had went out to get food.

--

Back In Mystic Falls. The Mikaelson siblings were sitting on the couch when there was a knock at the door. Rebekah got up and opened the door. Marcel walked in with Hayley."Who is this."

"This is Hayley Marshall. Klaus knows her." Marcel said.

Bella turned to Klaus before getting up off the couch. She stopped in her tracks when she heard two heartbeats."The only Human left so why is there more than one heartbeat."

"She's pregnant" Marcel said. He knew Bella he knew how she could get and he didn't want to be on her or Elena's hit list.

"Ok why would this concern us." Elijah asked,

"Yes what does this have to do with my family." Klaus asked.

"You were the last person i was with Klaus." Hayley said. She was nervous. The way this girl was acting was scarrying her.

"Excuse me" Rebekah asked.

"Thats my job Bekah Excuse me. Come again someone explain right now what is going on and this better be a joke." Bella said. She was starting to get really mad. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She didn't want to believe it and she was praying to god that this was a joke.

"Thats impossible vampires can't have kids. And the only one with the proper spell is my little sister and she won't ever give that to me." Klaus said. He didn't believe it. After everything that had happened this was the last thing that he needed.

"I don't know how this is possible. All i knew a bunch of witches jumped me then this dude came up to me and said that he was taking me back to Mystic Falls cause the witches said that i was pregnant. When its not supposed to be possible. Vampires can't have kids. Its impossible." Hayley said.

"Its not impossible my little sister made it possible." Bella said.

"Well she is the only one that can comfirm it." Elijah said.

"We can't tell her about this" Rebekah spat. She didn't want to put her sister through this. They couldn't."She miscarried her baby a century ago and its still eating her up everyday. We tell her this and she might actualy break."

"We have to tell her if we don't she might kill us. And it'll make her more angry that were sitting here hiding stuff from her." Bella said.

"No way did i get her pregnant" Klaus said.

Bella flashed to Nik."I am going to kill you. I was not dead i was simply gone. I want to know how does your younger brother treat his wife better than you ever have."

Hayley's eyes went wide."I did not know."

"Hayley its not your fault that he's a selfish son of a bitch. Its his own fault." Rebekah said.

Elijah walked over to Hayley."Follow me your safe here. If what your saying is true then i'll protect me you have my word."
--

Elena was packing her things she was ready to head back home. They couldn't find it and she was heartbroken