6

Elena walked downstairs seeing the rest of the family waiting she was about to go and hand out the invitations to her friends. "I have to go hand out these."

"Do you want me to come with?" Bella asked she may not like Elena's friends but she didn't want her sister to go by herself especially since she was pregnant. 

"No, I'm going alone." Elena was slightly afraid that Bella might try and kill Caroline again so she wanted to attempt to keep them far away from each other. 

Kol looked over to his wife he knew that she was able to handle herself but with their history he was not willing to risk it. He'd much rather her be safe than sorry. "Take Bella or you are not going?"

"Really." Elena groaned she would be fine she knew that none of them were going to hurt her. And she was an original it wasn't like they could even if they wanted to. 

"Yup i don't trust your friends." Kol didn't know them but he knew that they couldn't have been to happy with learning her real history and who she was.

Elena crossed her arms over her chest glaring at him. She knew that they were of no danger to her they couldn't even be if they wanted to. "I'm an original too i can handle myself."

"He is your husband he is supposed to be protective over you." Bella reminded she knew there was no way that her sister was going to get out of this. "We don't know them well enough to trust them."

Elena may have not trusted all of them completely but she had been here for years. And she knew they could do nothing to her and she wanted to check on her brother. Blood or not he was a big part of her life the last few years. "I trust some of them and i haven't seen Jeremy you remember him my foster brother."

"Elena!" Kol warned he wasn't caving she was lucky he wasn't going and that he was letting Bella go in the first place.

Elena groaned looking over to her sister she just wanted to get this over with. "Fine lets go sis."

"Was that so hard?" Bella asked she didn't see why it had to be a fight about it knowing that she wasn't going to win in the first place.

"Excruciating."

"El."

"Let's go." She had nothing else to say she just wanted to invite them to the ball they were throwing. 

The two flashed out heading to the Salvatore Boarding house walking inside and finding the entirety of the Mystic Falls gang there. 

"Elena and this is your sister Bella right." Caroline asked she knew that she had met her briefly when she had been being threatened. 

"Isabella." Bella corrected she only let friends and people she liked call her Bella.

Elena glanced over at her sister already regretting her being here. She needed this to go smoothly. "Be nice."

"I don't like her." Bella hated that Klaus had ever even liked her especially since they were supposed to be married. But that wasn't going to well either.

"It is not her fault." Elena reminded she knew that Caroline could not be blamed for NIk's actions and Bella needed to understand that she had to blame the source.

"Fine."

"So this is your sister." Bonnie asked she knew that she had one but she didn't know much on the family history. Except for the fact that they were married into the original family and close to her line from 1000 years ago. 

"Yeah." Bella answered but she didn't want to be here and she didn't want to talk about this. 

Elena knew that her and her sister hadn't exactly been in the same place a lot over the last decade. Deciding to both go and do their own thing. "You should have stayed at home."