c h a p t e r - t h i r t e e n

"Who is her?" Hayley finally asked with anger in her voice. "We are not 100% sure, but we think it is someone related to the Lestrange family." Dumbledore finally reveled, but that left Ley and Age in quite a shock.

Hayley knew about the Lestrange family. Her roommate Sarah talked about her and the Dark Lord. Sarah wasn't really a shy person. To some, it was a surprise that she was in Slytherin, because she gave a Hufflepuff energy. She was loyal and valued hard work. She was a real heather too. She had brown hair and wide eyes. Her eyes were colored brightly blue. They looked like sparkles in the night shinning across the room.

She didn't really care about her looks, but when she did dress nicely, she looked like a princess. This is her:

Hayley and Sarah became very close friends so quickly

Hayley and Sarah became very close friends so quickly. She talked about the last years at Hogwarts. She talked about  the chamber of secrets and the philosopher's stone with her. Hayley was amazed about all the things that happened here at Hogwarts.

At Beauxbatons the school years weren't as fun and full of surprises. They needed to follow strict rules and they didn't deal with those problems. Sarah talked about the Death Eaters too. She said they all went to Azkaban, and that included Bellatrix Lestrange. She was the most loyal Death Eater.

Hayley was scared, that Bellatrix could be their mother. But that will maybe mean that Voldemort could be their father. No, no, no!

Hayley's POV

What if- What if Bellatrix was my mother? What if Voldemort was my father? I couldn't leave those thoughts. What if I am meant to be on the bad side? What if my mother will find me and she will want me to join the Death Eaters? I really believe the Dark Lord is back and he will get Bellatrix from Azkaban, I am sure he will. But there is a small chance that it's not Bellatrix. I need to find the other members of the Lestrange family.

Agnes's POV

I don't really know who the Lestrange family is. I never heard of them or know anyone from there. Maybe Harry, Ron and Hermione know something about the family. I hope they are someone famous haha. And on top of that I hope the family is full of Gryffindors.

________________________________________________________________________________

Here we are! The end of the thirteenth chapter. The story is getting more and more exciting isn't it?

I WILL BE DOING A CHARACTER ASK!!!!!! YOU CAN ASK SOME QUESTIONS ON THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY. ex: Why didn't Hayley like the Beauxbatons academy of magic?

I WILL PUBLISH THE ANSWERS IN TWO CHAPTERS PROBABLY!!!

-KATTIE&BEE