Help Me

Trent's P.O.V

I was heading to the studio to record the new song I made. It is called The Perfect Drug. Marylin has been ignoring me a lot lately and he has been mad at me. I don't know why he is mad at me but I hope that he will get over that reason soon. When I entered the studio Marylin pushed me against the wall making my head hit the wall really hard. " What the f*** Marylin!" I yelled. Then Marylin slapped my face. " Shut up! You deserve it for ruining my opportunity." Marylin said. "What are you talking about?! I am the one that gave you many opportunities!" I yelled. " I said Shut the f*** up!" Marylin said. Then he was about to punch me but I kicked him on his balls and slapped his face. " This isn't you Brian! This is the drugs talking! I had hope that Brian is still there but I guess Marylin really killed him." I said. Then I started tearing up and I ran inside the studio to the bathroom. " I am stupid! I should have never introduced him to drugs! It is all my fault." I yelled. Then Robin came in. " Trent? Are you ok?" He asked. " No!" I yelled. " Let me in there unless you are pissing or shitting." Robin said. " Fine." I said. Then I opened the stall door and let Robin in. " What happened. You look upset." Robin said. " I failed Brian. I introduced him to drugs and now Brian is gone. He is replaced with Marylin Manson. I don't know who he is anymore Robin" I said. Then Robin looked at me like I was crazy. " Look Trent. You did introduce him to the drugs but that ungrateful b**** should have known better and not listened to you then." Robin said. He is right. " I guess that he will have to move on by himself. Since he doesn't need me anymore I guess." I said. Then I started to head to the studio Brian or should I say Marylin went to. " Marylin. I will not help you with your music anymore." I said. " What?! You can't do this to me! I need you!" Marylin begged. " No you don't. You have proven that to me already." I said. " Please Trent! I will do anything!" Marylin begged. " Oh really? Then stop doing drugs and letting your rage out at me and all that shit got it!?" I yelled. " Anything but that." Marylin said. " Then no." I said. Then I walked out of Marylin's studio and I felt a little bad because I think I heard him crying. I didn't want to hurt him. But he did this to himself. Then I went in to the studio and started recording my new song for a soundtrack of a movie, A Lost Highway. 

That is it for now guys! Tell me what you thought so far. And yes Trent and Marylin hated each other in this time. But their hate won't last that long in this book.