Ch.4 New Friend And Employee!

Previously :
.
.
.
.
.

After leo ate some food with his grandpa and while he's walking in one of the streets, he found a girl running and a guy with claws was running behind her, too. In a blink of an eye, he saved her and killed that guy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fifteen minutes later, leo drove her home, then he went to his home. During taking a shower, his mind didn't stop thinking about her until he got annoyed and closed the water, then he got out.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He stood in the middle of his room while there's a towel around his waist, holding his head and trying to stop thinking about her until he did... By his phone's help.
.
.
.
.
.
.

His phone rang and that helped him to stop thinking. When he went towards the phone, he found luke who is calling him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* for the first time we have a mission, together. * luke said with enthusiasm (excited).

* which mission?. * leo asked, wondering while he's returning his wet hair backwards by his hand.

* well, it's not a mission really for me!. It's for you!. Your grandpa told me to give you the envelope and be beside you until you finish the mission. *

* tell him that i'm not okay and i need to take a rest. *

* but... *
.
.
.
.
.
.

Leo closed the call before luke continues his talk and closed the phone, then he went to the dressing room. After he wore comfortable black trouser and a loose (not tight) dark grey shirt, he threw himself on the bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes!. He came back to think about her, again and... She was doing the same thing, too, on the other side. She was lying on the bed and thinking about how did he save her, also...
.
.
.
.
.
.

where did the guy who was running behind her go. She repeated these events over and again inside her head until she remembered that she recorded something in her camera.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She got up and brought her camera from her bag. She opened it and the shock controlled her because... There's no video. For the second time, this happens to her and by that, she won't complete her essay.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She felt frustration and sadness while she's staring into space and holding the camera... Actually, who did that was smiling while he's lying on the bed and putting both his hands behind his head.
.
.
.
.
.
.