Ch.15 The Underground Shadows!

Previously:
.
.
.
.
.

Mia and leo kept going out, together for two weeks until... one day, mia asked him when will he ask her to go on a real date with him, in an indirect way. At the same moment, he felt anger and guilt a little from himself, so...
.
.
.
.
.
.

He decided to fix it and bought a beautiful dress for their first date and asked her. One minute was happy while the rest... luke was drinking some water because the food stuck in his throat...
.
.
.
.
.
.

" check her lives' file" this sentence from leo was the reason for what happened to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At midnight, he was standing in front of her home wearing a black sweater, a long black coat that reaches above the knee a little, black skinny jeans, and finally... White sneakers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Note💡: Skinny means: narrow and fitting closely to the body.

Note💡: Sneakers mean: a type of light, comfortable shoe that is suitable for sports. Also called trainers or sports shoes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* black!. Again!. *
.
.
.
.
.
.

Leo quickly turned towards the voice, then he stared, amazed at mia who talked, complaining because every time, he always wears black clothes.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* but, i'm wearing white sneakers this time... But, tell me who brought this sexy dress and coat for you?* leo talked while he's looking at his sneakers, then at mia. He moved towards her and flirted with her, indirectly.

* although, i hate this cheap flirting, but... Thanks!. * with a disdain look, she talked, then she got her head down, trying to hide her smile, shyly and she added.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He smiled, then he pulled her from hand and walked towards a car that was parked on the other side of the street.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She looked at him with an open mouth like "are you serious?" while both of them are standing beside the Mercedes Benz GT63S car.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* i'm rich if you don't know. * with pride and arrogant smile, he said, then he opened the door for her, then he went to his place and gone.
.
.
.
.
.
.

During driving, mia kept looking outside the window, enjoying by moonlight which was lightning the road until she remembered something and asked.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* why especially at midnight?... Our first date?. * leo took a quick look at her, doesn't know what does she talks about, then she added.