Ch.17 Overdose Of Boldness!

Previously:
.
.
.
.
.

Luke called leo to his room and there... Leo remembered everything, in rather, he brought back his memories which he lost them when he and lily chose to forget each other... He was the only one who suggested and chose that!!.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the morning, at the afterlife building, where the grandpa's working and the others. He felt thirsty a little, so he held his cup of coffee and...
.
.
.
.
.
.

When some coffee gathered inside his mouth, he spat it out at the same moment when he saw his grandson with mia or i should say... Lily!.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* hi, grandpa!... Let me introduce to you, mia my girlfriend!.* with a smile, leo talked, then he looked at mia by the same smile and continued.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A hundred percent, you imagined mr. Max's reaction, my dear reader. Amazement, shock then anger, or must i say... Furious which means he's extremely angry.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He knows very well that leo isn't stupid to bring her girlfriend who's similar to lily or... She's really her here. The silence was the master of the situation, but...
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other side of this silence, someone was teasing the other and that other is trying to control himself until not he cause any harm to him or her.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* hi, leo!... Hi, mia!. * with a smile, he said as he walks toward them and trying to not show up his anger as possible.

* see!. I told you he's the kindest grandpa that you will meet ever in the world. * leo talked with a smile while his fingers surround hers.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Someone is about to explode here, leo, [the writer💡]... Mr. Max is boiling and firing, inside right now because he can't control his anger anymore, so...
.
.
.
.
.
.

* and you as usual my naughty grandson who i ever could give up on him... What about drinking a coffee with me?.* mr. Max talked with a smile as he pinches his ear, then he asked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Note💡: Pinch means: to press something, especially someone's skin, strongly between two hard things such as a finger and a thumb, usually causing pain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Leo apologized to him because he should drive his girlfriend mia or... Lily to her work and they left, quickly. His grandpa walked toward his chair and sat while his eyes are closed and holding the part between his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.