Ch. 16 We Chose That!

Previously:
.
.
.
.
.

After leo and mia woke up, they started discussing what happened until luke and leo analyze everything from the beginning, but... Still, there's something is missing as leo thinks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* still don't know how did they know about her. They won't know about her only if they were watching me or... *

* your grandpa knew about her!. *
.
.
.
.
.
.

Leo stared into space a little, then looked at luke with a narrowed eyes says "how will my grandpa know?"
.
.
.
.
.
.

*i don't know!. I was just guessing!. I don't know anything really and what you have told me to do, i did it. * luca talked quickly and loudly until leo not misunderstand.

* can you both stop talking... mysteriously?. * with anger, mia talked, but... She grabbed her head, in pain and added with a quiet tone.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Leo held her face and directed it towards him to see if she's okay, then looked at luke with a killer look and pursing lips. Few seconds and luke will start crying because he literally doesn't understand what's going on.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Note💡: Purse lips means: to press your lips together because you are angry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

<<<<<< Luke's pov. 💡>>>>>>
.
.
.
.
.

I don't understand what's going on!. Did i say something wrong?. Really i feel my tears will get down on my cheeks soon if he didn't stop... Wait a second!... Is it because i said, " i did what have you told me to do"?.
.
.
.
.
.

But... I didn't show what is exactly... Uh!... I'm so confused... What will happen when he knows that she's really lily and they both chose to... Forget each other!!.
.
.
.
.
.

<<<<<< End of the pov. 💡>>>>>>
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* it's cold!. I will make cups of coffee for us. * luca said and left, quickly under leo's and mia's looks who stared at him for few seconds.

* explain to me!. What's going on?.* mia talked while leo's staring at her, then he told her.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They spent all night talking and laughing while they're drinking coffee until it was time to bed and... Before leo get in his room, luca called him to come to his, then they got out to the balcony to have a talk.
.
.
.
.
.
.