Ch.7 The Street Sweeper!

Previously:
.
.
.
.
.

Leo got some help from his neighbor which was a woman to treat mia. Although his heart is cold towards her, but...
.
.
.
.
.
.

it became softened when she suddenly grabbed her head because of pain and gave her a drink to help to get her better, then he left home for a mission.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* he read the message, but he didn't reply to it!. * mr. Max said, wondering while he's sitting on a seat outside in the garden of the building.

* for sure he went to finish it!. But, sir... Didn't you use your power to know where he is?. * luke talked while he's sitting beside him.

* i did, actually... but, it seems that he used a spell which prevents me to know his place, i don't know!. * mr. Max talked while he's staring into space, thinking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Note 💡: Spell means: a series of words that has magical powers which the person's actions and thoughts be under these words' control.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* hi, grandpa!. Hi, luca!. * leo suddenly appeared from nowhere and sat beside them.

* oh really!. Where have you been?.* mr. Max said with anger.

* i was enjoying as usual!. * leo answered, coldly.

* we were worried about you, leo!. Your phone was closed all day, also you weren't at home. So, what's going on?. * luke talked, quietly, trying to calm the atmosphere before leo and grandpa fight each other.

* i'm okay, don't worry!.* leo talked while he's tilting his back backward in a lying position on the seat and put his hands behind his head.

* "Rai" told me that you took advantage of his weak memory to make the snowstorm come early. * mr. Max said while he's crossing his arms across his chest and looking at leo who was closing his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This made leo coughing, strongly because of shock and thinking about how will he get out of this problem. "isn't rai's memory is weak?", this question was going around inside his head.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* i knew this is what will going to happen.* mr. Max said as he rolls his eyes.

* are you okay, now!. Do you need some water?. * luke said, anxiously to leo and the other shook his head"no!"

* it's okay, as long as he doesn't know about the spe... * leo hit luke in his belly by his fist and that made luke screams while leo's grandpa was looking at them with narrowing eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.