Ch.9 A Sweet Moment!

Previously :
.
.
.
.
.
.

West Australia... Where mia's father is there after she read the message which beside her breakfast. Also on the other side, leo was at the company practicing his work on his first day...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Suddenly, mia screamed from surprise because of the one who's standing in the middle of her room, opening his arms and saying "didn't you miss me!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Of course who else... It was leo who was standing in the middle of the room and opening his arms to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* nice pajama, by the way!. * he talked with a smile as he points to the white bunny's face on her pajama.

* what are you doing here?... Get out of here, right now!. * she sighed, angrily and talked while she's walking towards him, then she added while she's pointing out of the room.

*wow!... I wasn't knowing that the drink is very strong to heal you quickly like this!.* he stared at her, amazed, then he put his hand on her forehead and talked.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well, she still insisting on her situation to make him get out. She didn't show any reaction except the anger sign.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* fine!. I will get out!. But... Don't put the important things on the office until thieves don't steal them. * leo said while he's walking towards the door, then he stopped at the door, turned to her, and continued.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She kept standing in her place and staring into space, thinking about his talk and also, about what it could be the important things which on her office.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She got out of her room, looking for him until she saw him standing in front of her father's message which was on the table, and reading it in the living room. When she was about to talk, he preceded her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Note💡: Precede means: to be or go before someone or something in time or space. Ex; Maria preceded louis in the competition, so she got the first place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* leah was stealing the papers which relate to your promotion!. * he said while he's putting his hands in his trouser's pockets and meditating the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Note 💡: Promotion means: the act of raising someone to a higher or more important position or rank.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* this isn't the first time, leo!. But, thanks!. * mia sighed, cynically with a side smile and talked while she's walking towards him and crossing her arms across her chest.
.
.
.
.
.
.