~.19.~

Y/n:

I wake up in the night and slowly make my way to the door, and leaving.

I head back to my dorm, seeing Luna as I arrive, she was crying.

"Luna? Are you alright?" I ask, rushing over to her, I hold her in a hug. "Lilah and Ron are dating, that dance was all for n-nothing!" She cries more.

I squeeze her in a hug, "it will be alright, the universe has its timing." She let's go and looks at me, "you really think so?" She asks,

"Of course I do!" I shout out, "Thanks, Y/n." She smiles and hugs me again.

"I have to go to bed now Luna but please, get some rest." I was worried for her, she never really cries, she is a smart girl and deserves the world.

I go to my dorm, falling asleep.

-afternoon-

I get ready for lunch, I was quite nervous to see Draco to be honest, he has always made me nervous though. I see Cedric yelling at Ron, while they are trying to grab Lilah.

Luna yells "STOP! You're hurting her!!" I rush over and smack both the hands of Cedric and Ron that were held onto Lilah.

"she's not a doll! It's not tug of war! Stop!" I yell out, they look at me and roll their eyes but agree.

I was beginning my walk to sit down but I see Cho Chang smack Lilah, I immediately run at cho Chang and push her.

She tries to hit me but an arm stops her, "Jeez I can't leave you alone for one minute without you getting into trouble." He laughs then looks at cho Chang, "and you! Don't lay a finger on her!." He yells in a dangerous tone and takes me hand gently but firmly, and takes me to sit down.

"Are you ok? Did she hurt you?" He asks, "I'm alright, Draco" I assure him, he looks around to make sure and kisses my cheek.

"Gross." Crabbe rolls his eyes, "Shut up!" Draco yells out at him and holds my hand.

-after lunch-

"I'll see you in a minute I'm going to grab my books!" Draco yells out to me as he runs. after a few minutes, a couple of girls and pansy walk up to me.

"He's mine, let that be lesson to you." She yells out, "We're together, let it be Pansy." I roll my eyes.

She huffs and punches my shoulder, as well as the other girls start kicking and punching me.
"Stupid blood traitor!" Pansy laughs, suddenly the hitting stops, Draco and the Weasley's stop the girls.

"D-Draco! I was teaching this blood traitor a l-lesson!" Pansy stutters, "Don't come near her again or there will be consequences." He warns, Ron helps me up.

"This is an unexpected alliance.." I laugh slightly and cough. Draco hold me in place, "well we seen the fight but didn't know Malfoy was here." They laugh, "Thank you, I appreciate it." Draco says in relief,

"Of course, and thank you." They smile awkwardly at each other and walk away, Draco taking me to the nurse, I argued with him the whole way there.