~.4.~

A character has been added from a request my friend gave!

Cedric:

"Hey? Can I tag along?" I ask Y/N, she smiles and nods at me.

"I'm surprised you don't have friends, you have a very approachable personality." I smile looking at her.

She smiles at me, "is that so? I guess it's cause nobody knows I exist.." I frown,

"Well not anymore, I'll gladly know about your existence." I mess up her hair and she smiles big.

"Well thank you I ap-" she's interrupted, "Cedric!" I hear a familiar voice and before I know it I fall to the ground with the person on my back.

I look over my shoulder to see Lilah, my girl best friend, the little slytherpuff.

"What's with tackling me?" I laugh loudly, "I am running from Ronald Weasley, I called him a Leprechaun." She laughs before seeing Ron chase after her,

"She's all yours!!!" I yell out pushing her towards him.

"You little rat!" She yells out before being grabbed by Ron and falling to the ground.

"Got you, hybrid." He smirks and lets go, "Don't call me a leprechaun again!" He yells at her.

I could tell he liked her but wouldn't say anything, same goes for Draco with Y/N.

For some reason that angered me, just thinking of them together, I didn't know how I felt about her yet but he made me jealous.

"I'll see you guys later I'm going to help Y/N study!" I yell out, "Who the hell is Y/N?" Lilah yells out.

I laugh, pointing at the female figure beside me.

Lilah nods before tackling Ron,

I put my arm around Y/N's shoulder going to the Ravenclaw Dormitory.

—-time skip—

We finished the homework we had after about 20 minutes, but we just talked for 1 hour.

I liked hanging out with Y/N, she is interesting.

"Well I should probably get going." I wave at her and she nods waving back, as I walk out I spot Draco by the Ravenclaw courtiers,

"What are you doing here?" I say a bit pissed,
"Nothing much, just seeing Y/N." He said calmly noticing my tension.

"Awe, little badger, jealous?" He laughs deviously, "if you must know I'm only giving her materials for potions class." I calm down a bit.

"Don't try anything, Snake." I threaten only causing him to smirk and hit his shoulder against mine.

I just walk away trying to focus on a happy place to calm down.