~.6.~

Y/N:

After I came back it was about 2 AM, I try to walk quietly till I hear a soft female voice.

"Don't worry, they are asleep go right ahead." She says, I turn to see a Blonde and blue eyed female.

"My bad-" I giggle, "it's no problem, I'm always up late studying." She smiles,

"Luna lovegood, you must be Y/N?" She asks,
"I'm surprised you know who I am, nobody does." I laugh,

"Oh, I wouldn't think that's true?" She frowns, "Well except the teachers and Cedric and Malfoy." I laugh,

"Oh so you know Malfoy? I would be careful around him, he is a bit of a trouble maker." She smiles walking away, "Well I'm going to bed, I suggest you do too!" She waves and goes to the dorm.

I nod before waiting then going to the female dorms and pass out as soon as I hit the bed.

———time skip———

I wake up quickly and get dressed into my uniform and robes.

I grab my books and head down to my first class, Charms, with the Hufflepuffs.

I get to class on time to sit down at my seat, waiting for everyone else.

I see Cedric enter the room and smile at me before taking an empty seat beside me.

"Attention students! Attention!" Professor Flitwick calls out. We all look at him,

"We have are Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw competitors joining us today so leave some room for them!" He finishes and I nod,

We started learning a new spell and researching it, I did pretty well with the help of Cedric.

Towards the end of class we practiced the spell, "Good job." Cedric tells me after finishing the spell.

"Thank you!" I smile at him, he smiles back and pats my shoulder.

"You did great today." He praises me and I laugh,

"It was all thanks to the master." I tease him and he laughs and pushes my shoulder and I push his back.

After class ended he walked me to Potions, "Well here's your stop, I should get going." He side hugs me and smiles as he walks away, waving at me.

I wave back before entering class again.

I see Draco sitting in the seat next to mine, He smirks at me and winks.

I roll my eyes and laugh as I go to sit next to him.

"What was with the eye roll again?" He looks serious at me, "What's with the serious face?" I ask over his question.

"Cause you keep rolling your eyes at me." He raises a brow, "I was rolling my eyes cause you winked at me." I laugh,

"Psshhh nooo!!" He teases me as he pushes my arm.

I give him a dead stare before laughing.