~.9.~

Draco:

"Damn it Malfoy! You messed up!" I think to myself seeing Y/N sit away from me.

I couldn't bare seeing her hurt from me, although I was gaining feeling for her.

Bloody hell, I can barely stand the sight of Cedric and her together.

"Why are you staring at that Blood traitor?" Crabb asks me from behind,

"Don't dare speak of her in such a way!" I snap while whispering, "But Mal-" I interrupt him,

"Do you want my father coming after you?" I stare at him coldly. He shakes his head quickly and doesn't say anything for the rest of the class.

Y/N walks quickly out the class, I follow behind, "Wait!" I yell out, she still walks, "Wait!!" I yell again, she turns around,

"What do you want, Malfoy." She would say coldly, "I'm sor-" I'm interrupted.

"I don't want to hear it, were done talking." she yells out and storms off.

I run off to the boys bathroom, kicking the near stall in anger.

"STUPID MOVE!!" I yell to myself out loud,
"SO STUBBORN!" I kick the stall more and more till it hurt, than I sat on the ground againat the wall.

"God damn it.." I whisper to myself, "Oh so you finally know you messed up for once." I hear Harry,

"Shut up, Potter!" I yell out, "Something new I guess, empathy, good luck with that." He laughs and walk away.

I get up and go to the great hall for lunch, when I enter the room I see Y/N hug Cedric, I run off again and slam the door behind me, not even caring who heard me.

"What? Finally realize I'm your only love?" I hear a familiar female voice, only realizing it's pansy,

"I've never loved you and will never so don't try that." I say coldly storming away from her, leaving her in anger.

I go to the Slytherin male dorms and pass out on my bed.