~.21.~

Y/n:

I woke up this morning to the sound of laughter coming from the ravenclaw common room. I rub my eyes only to realize what day it is. I jump in excitement, "It's summer break!!" I circle around my room in my nightgown. I run downstairs to hug Luna. "Woah why are you so happy this morning." She giggled, "It's summer break." I cross my arms staring at her.

Suddenly I feel a familiar masculine hand snake around me, lifting me up. "You miss me?" The voice belonged to draco. I smile I'm excitement and turn to look at him. "Of course! Wait... how did you get in here anyways?" I ask, "I snuck him in here to surprise you!" Luna smirks deviously. I mouth out the words 'thank you' she gives me a giggle and a thumbs up.

"Okay now go pack you bags, my father doesn't like to wait." He insisted nervously, "do you think he will like me?" I ask. "To be fair he doesn't like most people but I think my mother will absolutely love you!" He kisses my forehead and signaled me to go pack. I nod.

-time skip-

I walk downstairs, back to the common room. Bag in hand along with my summer outfit, Draco smiles at me and holds out his hand. I grab it without hesitation and walk out of the common room. "Let me help you with this luggage at least." He insists, before I could protest he takes one and grasps my hand. I blush, even now I can't help that this boy gives me butterflies.

With his little slytherin secrets.

Yes this is the end of the book, Finally I know right. I haven't been able to finish it but now I've found the perfect chance. But don't worry the story doesn't end here. As there will be a sequel. Have a lovely day my hogwarts friends!