~.14.~

Y/n:

He pulls me to the Slytherin common rooms,

"Draco, I can't be here, I'm a ravenclaw!" I shout out at him.

"I don't care, sit down." He demanded, I gave in to his request and sat down,

"You were trying to do something when potter was flirting with you, weren't you?" He questions,

"What? No!" I shout In confusion, he walks over to me,

"You sure, princess?" He grabs my chin and forces me to look up at him, "Yes I'm sure!" I smack his hand.

"Now I have to go! I can't be here!" I get up to move until he grabs my arm, forcing me into a hug,

"Can you stay like this for a bit?" He asks me, his voice vibrating his chest that my head is rested on, I nod but don't say anything.

We sat there for a few moments when pansy bursts in the common room, "Get out blood traitor!" She yells at me with her wand drawn.

Draco steps in front of me, "Go mind your business stupid girl!" Suddenly I'm dragged my another female student, tugging on my hair.

Pansy laughs, "Darling Draco, your mine and only mine!" He casts a spell in which removed her wand from her hand.

"What would your father think out this!" She smirked, "My father is none of your concern, filthy Parkinson!" He shouts as he snatched me out the other girl's hands, pulling me out the room.

He drags me to a wall in which soon a door shows up, "I discovered it my second year at hogwarts." He smiles and takes me inside,

"This is the room of requirements isn't it?" I asked wowed, he looks at me, holding my hand gently, "yes, I know it's a little crammed but I would like that dance we never got."

I smile and nod as he grabs my waist and my hand, we twirl around until it was nearly morning.

At the end of the day he brings me to the ravenclaw common room, "Well, Princess, this is where I leave you, goodnight" he smiles as he begins to walk away, I grab his arm and neck for a kiss, and release, leaving him in shock.

I laugh and return to my dorm before falling asleep, dreaming of Draco Malfoy.