~.20.~

Lilah:

Me and Ron get ready for the first day of our "relationship" most of the time people were weird about it, giving me dirty looks for being with a Weasley.

Ron seemed like he was used to it and I felt really bad, I didn't say nothing though, I know he doesn't like the pity. "I'll see you a lunch." I smile at him and wave.

"Seriously? Ron?" I hear a familiar voice and see Cedric, he seemed pretty angry. "What's your problem? So what if I'm with Ron." I roll my eyes, he walks closer to me, "Why?" He asks.

"He's sweet and adventurous." I say honestly just not in a boyfriend way, "And? I'm sweet and adventurous, is it because he's muscular?" He asks, "what? You jealous?" I smile and walk into class.

"Be careful." He warns me, I didn't really listen to the warning, after all I now know he is jealous of me and Ron.

Everything is going according to plan.

Cedric:

After all I've done for her, thinking she liked me but she liked Ronald. I couldn't take it, seeing her smile like she knows what she's doing.

I stop myself from the thoughts, "Breath Cedric, breath." I think to myself and look at Lilah, huffing. I focus on potions.

~lunch~

I walk to lunch, behind from everyone else, as I thought I seen Lilah and Ron walk in before me. I couldn't help but be infuriated.

I run up to Lilah and grab her arm, trying to get her away from Ron. "Cedric! Stop!" She yells out, suddenly Ron grabs onto her. "Let go of her!" Ron yells out.

"STOP! Your hurting her!" Luna yells, nobody did until y/n pulled us apart. "She's not a doll! It's not tug of war!" I nod hesitantly in agreement along with Ron.

I walk out quickly, Lilah following 15 minutes after, behind me.
"Why are you following me?" I say angrily, "Sorry, I just wanted to talk." She looks down, "Are you ok?" I ask seeing a red mark on her cheek.

"It's nothing, cho cha-" I interrupt her, "she did this?" I ask, she nods, I begin walking until Lilah steps in front of me to stop me.

"I just want-" "not right now Lilah." I interrupt,
"Please let's tal-" "not right now!" I yell out,
"Wait until-" I'm interrupted, "Ilikeyouandiamnotactuallydatingron!" She says quickly.

"What?" I ask, "I like you Cedric, me and Ron fake dated to see how you would react." She finishes, I start smiling but frown.

"What?" She asks, "I still need to go talk to cho." I sigh, "wait until tomorrow?" She insists.
I give in and nod, holding her hand and walking away.