The time they have pt. 1

Ari's POV
When we got to the diner and told them how many were in the group they looked frightened but quickly got us a table all of us could fit at. Apparently on the way to diner Kiyoko ended up beating to arguing boys with her shoe which made me laugh because they thought she wouldn't do it, boy were they wrong. We all ordered and talked while we waited for the food. "So what's everyone's plans for today?" Daichi asked everyone. "Nothing we are aware of." Kiyoko and I responded at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. Turns out everyone except Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita was free. Those three said they had to do something but I don't remember what it was. "For those of you that are free let's all go do something." Daichi said. "Like what?" Tsukishima asks in a snarky tone. "Well I'm not sure yet." Daichi states. "Well we could always go back to Kiyoko and I's house and just hang out?" I suggest. "That could work later tonight we could have a bond fire or something. I totally spaced on the fact that we don't have school tomorrow because it's a facility day." I continue. "Works either way for me! I pretty much live at your house." Nishinoya says. "How about we all go home from a bit and meet up again tonight?" Suga suggests. "Sure sounds like a plan." Kiyoko agrees. Everyone else was on board. "Hey do you guys think we could invite some friends from another school?" Hinata asks. "Sure I don't see why not!" Kiyoko says. "Also anyone who wants to stay the night after can." I add on. This was going to be so fun.

Sorry this is so short I'm kinda busy at the moment but the next chapter will be longer and I have some surprises in store!
Theresa💛