A night with Karasuno

Kiyoko's POV
Finally Ari came down stairs and Nishinoya followed her like a puppy. Then sat down to eat and that's when I noticed it. "Hey Ari,  what's that on your neck?" I questioned her with a smirk on my face. "What! Oh it's nothing!" She yelled and started blushing. I guess Tanaka realized it too because he elbowed me and point at Nishinoya who was also blushing like crazy. I just giggled.

Ari's POV
Dinner was quite awkward after that. I can't believe she did that. I mean I can believe it but still. After that we all agreed to watch a movie and chill out. We all got comfortable in the living room. Kiyoko was laying on couch cuddling Tanaka. While I was stilling on Noya's lap in a chair. The movie was okay I think we were all talking more. In the middle of the movie we decided to play Cards Against Humanity. We all had a tone of fun with that game. In the middle of the game Kiyoko texted the rest of the team to come over to play too. When they all got there we played more rounds and then watched a couple movies. Tomorrow was Sunday and the next tournament wasn't until next Saturday. So everyone just stayed over.

Noya's POV
It was like 3 am when we all went to bed. Ari and I went to her room and Kiyoko and Tanaka went to Kiyoko's. The rest of the team was on a air mattress or couch downstairs. Ari's parents had a tone of air mattresses. Ari and I changed and curled up in her bed. "Hey baby?" I heard he say. "Yeah?" I responded. "Tonight was fun. I like hanging out with the whole team out side of practices and games." She said. "I agree however we have been up a long time so I telling you to go to bed." I say. "Baby since when are you the responsible one?" Ari asked. "No idea now go to sleep! I love you." I said kissing her forehead. "Love you too!" She said will a cute giggle and she fell asleep after that.

Ari's POV
It was around noon when Noya and I woke up. We went to Kiyoko's room and her and Tanaka was still passed out. We went down stair and the only ones up were Suga and Daichi. The didn't see us come down stairs. Suga was sitting on Daichi's lap. I knew something was going on there. "Morning guys!" I said leaning against the wall while Noya was standing on the other side of me. We scared the shit out of them. "Morning Ari! Morning Noya!" Suga said with a blush. "Morning guys!" Daichi said scratching the back of his head. "Well now you two know." Suga said with one of his famous smiles. "We were going to tell the team soon." Daichi stated. "Don't worry guys tell them when you are ready. After awhile everyone slowly started waking up.  "Guys I'm soooo hungry...." Hinata whines. "Well should we all go out to eat?" I ask. "I mean we can but how would we all get there?" Tsukishima asks. "Well I know Noya's car holds five." I say. "My car holds my car holds seven." Daichi says. "My car holds five as well." Tanaka say. "Okay what will work." "In my car we will have Me, Suga, Asahi, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita. In Nishinoya's car we will have Nishinoya, Ari, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Yachi. Lastly in Tanaka's car will be Tanaka, Kiyoko, Hinata, and Kagayama." Daichi says. "Why did you put the two that fight in my car?" Tanaka questions. "Because Kiyoko will beat their asses if they go to far out of line." Suga says. "Kiyoko is too nice for that." Yamaguchi say. "Oh no she isn't!" I respond. After that we pile into cars and were off.