The Pearl White Eyes

Steve and Neos enter the temple leaving their horses outside next to one of the pillars closest to the exit.

Neos: Soooooooo you really sure this the best idea in the world?

Steve: I mean I don't see why it wouldn't be. This place looks like it's been deserted for centuries if not longer.

Neos: Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it hasn't been. Something about this place just... it's really unsettling. It feels like I'm being watched.

Steve: Haha! That's so dumb, Neos, c'mon man. You're never scared of anything. Why suddenly now?

Neos: I don't know... I just don't trust this place in the slightest bit..

Steve: I guess that's fair. Most older buildings aren't trusted by many to be very safe and sound, especially not ruins like these. Either way, it'll be ok. You're LITTLE brother will protect you buddy, don't worry!

Neos: Haha, very funny. Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass on that one.

Steve: Oh, c'mon! What's wrong with a little brother protecting his big bro?

Neos: The fact that you think you could protect me is bad enough.

Steve: Hey! What's that supposed to mean?

Neos: It means that if we do manage to get into trouble, if I can't get us out of it, then I'd narrow it down to we're screwed. That's what it means.

Steve: Wow. Thanks for the encouragement. I GREATLY appreciate it.

Neos: I'm just playin with ya. Anyways, let's just keep an eye out.

Steve and Neos continue to walk down the walkway of the temple until they come across a tight rope type of walkway.

Steve: Well, ummmmmmm... that looks like fun, and by fun, I mean it looks like we could very easily fall to our deaths. See? Fun!

Neos: Hmmmm... (Begins examining the room)

Steve: What exactly are you doing?

Neos: Getting a good look at this room before I decide what to do.

Steve: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. ok I guess?

Neos: See the left wall? If ya look, you'll see a total of seven abnormally large holes in the wall, and I must say they don't look like accidental holes. Now the right wall? That only has five holes. Now, if you look at the walkway, you'll notice there's pressure plate looking spots on the opposite side directly across from each hole. I'm assuming those are what trigger them, so if we just avoid those, then we're aye ok!

Steve: Oh, great.. you make it sound so simple.

Neos: C'mon! It'll be fine, just watch my steps.

Neos slowly steps his way over the walkway managing to get by without stepping on a single pressure plate.

Steve: Ok, so I'm just gonna sit over here and pretend like I was paying attention!

Neos: You'll be ok, just avoid the pressure plates!

Steve begins to walk over, fear beginning to slowly creep into the back of his mind as it did Neos upon entry of the temple, but he managed to get across regardless without a single issue.

Neos: See! You're a natural ballerina! You tip toed around those like it was nobody's business!

Steve: I really dislike you sometimes, ya know that?

Neos: Yeah, I know, but what kind of big brother would I be if I didn't tease you constantly?

Steve: Ughhhhh, fair. Let's keep on. Wait a minute, do you see that? (Pointing towards a light at the end of the tunnel they're facing)