2 | Nico Takes What He Wants

Percy was heading back from training, sweat dripping from his brows, when a certain blonde ran into him. "Percy!" Will said, surprised. "Hey, sorry."

"No problem, bro," Percy shrugged. "What's up?"

"I was just looking for Nico," Will said, scratching the back of his head. "He left for his morning walk a couple hours ago and he never came back. He always comes back. He wouldn't just leave."

"I can help you look for him," Percy suggested.

"Oh, you don't have to, it's fine," Will said.

"What's fine?"

Will and Percy turned around to face Nico, standing behind them with his hands stuffed in his pockets. "Nico!" Will grinned. "Percy was just saying he could help me look for you."

"And why did you need to look for me?" Nico furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because you left for your morning walk three hours ago and never came back," Will frowned.

"I just I just lost track of time," Nico shrugged, "So?"

"Er, nothing," Will said, staring down at his feet.

"Hey, can I talk to you guys in private?" Nico asked. "It's important."

Will and Percy looked at each other. "Yeah," Percy said, "Sure." The two boys followed Nico to the Hades cabin, Nico closing the door behind them.

Percy shifted on his feet uncomfortably, wondering what the Italian would possibly need to talk to both him and Will about in private. The three of them already all sat down and talked about Nico's old feelings for Percy weeks ago, what else was there to say?

"So... I kind of ran into Aphrodite in the woods," Nico said. Percy's eyes widened, but he said nothing, letting Nico continue to talk. "And she gave me a... power."

"Power?" Will's eyes widened. "For the love of gods, Sunshine, please tell me you did not trust her." Nico just stared at Will in response, causing the blonde to groan. "Well what 'power' did she give you?"

"This," Nico smirked, snapping his fingers. Percy and Will froze, stiffening, put into a trance.

Nico grinned, turning to Will. "Oh, Sunshine," Nico's face twisted into an amused expression at his pet name for Will, "We had some good times, didn't we? Of course I always despised those times, but whatever. Are you aware of how annoying you are? Gods, you're the most overbearing person I've ever met." Nico shook his head in exasperation, before turning to Percy, his eyes lightning up hungrily.

Nico licked his lips, stepping closer to Percy and tucking a piece of the boy's raven hair behind his tanned ear. "But Percy," Nico sighed happily, "Sweet, adorable, hilarious, amazing, sexy Percy, you've always been quite the star. You always managed to be just out of my reach though. Wasting your time on that Annabeth girl, the nerdy prude. You forced me to settle with Will. Nevertheless, I can forgive you, don't worry, my little sea star." Nico grinned, booping Percy on the nose.

Nico took a step back, glancing back and forth between Percy and Will. "Now," Nico said, "Let's get you two fixed up. Will? We never dated, never were in a relationship. But you still have feelings for me, five times stronger than your original feelings. But you're forced to watch from the sidelines, too scared to even talk to me. You'll become... pathetic. Well, more pathetic then you already are."

Will's eyes glowed bright pink, then returned to their regular baby blue color, just like Nico's had in the forest with Aphrodite. "Now Percy," Nico turned to the son of the sea with a larger then life grin on his face, "You love me, more then anything in the entire world. I am your world, I always have been. Anyone you have ever been romantically involved in no longer exists in your eyes. Just me. Me and only me."

Just as expected, Percy's eyes - can you guess? - flashed hot pink, before returning to their signature sea green color.

"Now slaves?" Nico said curiously. "How do you two feel?"

Will didn't answer. His face flushed bright red, and before anyone could blink, Will had darted out of the cabin in anxious fear.

"And Percy?" Nico said. This was the moment of truth. Percy was all he needed, everything he ever would need. Percy was the love of his life.

"I'm great, my Angel," Percy grinned, swooping Nico up in his arms, almost effortlessly, "As long as I'm with you, I always will."