3 | Servants of Aphrodite

Things were going fantastically.

Nico and Percy had just finished a very heated makeout session, and the pair was now cuddled up on Percy's bed, doing nothing but enjoying each other's embrace. Nico was happier then he ever had been. He had everything he ever wanted and more.

Or so he thought.

Nico, a voice purred. Nico's eyes widened and his eyes darted around the room. The voice wasn't in the cabin, it was in his head.

"Are you alright, love?" Percy frowned, worried with concern.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine," Nico said quietly.

You should get used to this Nico, the voice giggled, I'll be doing lots of talking through your head.

Aphrodite, Nico realized.

The one and only! Aphrodite's voice said happily.

Do you need something, m'lady? Nico asked.

The answer to a question, actually, Aphrodite said, What are you doing? I gave you an amazing power, you could take over the entire camp! But you've only affected two people, and haven't even left this building since!

Uh... do I have to take over the entire camp? Nico frowned. I thought the whole reason you gifted me this power, thank you by the way, was so I could make Percy mine?

You idiot, Aphrodite's voice hissed, You're ruining all of my plans! Listen up, you need to put Camp Half Blood under your control. Your powers are almost as powerful as mine for goodness sake! Have fun with it, whatever, just get it done.

Of course, my lady, Nico thought. Nico didn't know if Aphrodite had left or not, but the conversation seemed over. He turned to Percy whose head was snuggled into his chest. "Percy," Nico said.

"Yes, love?" Percy asked lazily, looking up into Nico's piercing black eyes.

"What do you say we go have some fun?" Nico smirked.

"Well... I'm already having fun, but I'll do whatever you're happy with, love," Percy smiled warmly. Somehow Percy managed to always keep his incredibly nice composure, even when he was under a spell.

"Excellent," Nico grinned. The two climbed off the bed, immediately holding hands and exiting the cabin.

The first people they naturally happened to run into were Piper and Annabeth. Perfect.

Annabeth's eyes widened when she saw Percy, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. Percy stumbled backwards in surprise, staring at Annabeth in absolute confusion. Annabeth frowned at Percy's startled gesture. "Percy, where have you been?" She demanded. "No one has seen you for hours."

"I - I'm sorry, do I know you?" Percy furrowed his eyebrows, taking a step closer to Nico.

Annabeth's face darkened. "Ha ha ha, pretending to have amnesia because it's not like we ever went through a traumatic experience related to that!" Annabeth said cold and angrily, her voice getting louder with every word. Her eyes darted down to Percy's hand, causing her mouth to drop open. "And are you... are you holding Nico's hand?!"

Percy's shocked puppy expression twisted into an angry one. "Look-" He wasn't able to get far before Nico put a finger over Percy's lips, silencing him.

"You two really are quite... bleh. Definitely not fit to be servants to Lady Aphrodite," Nico shook his head as if he was disappointed.

"Nico, what are you- Aphrodite?!" Piper demanded, utterly confused.

In his typical fashion, Nico didn't answer, just leaned forward and gently tapped each girl on the forehead. Their eyes lit up with a hot pink glow, before returning to their normal colors. The two girls stumbled backwards, grabbing onto each other for support.

"Annabeth, Piper, how do you feel?" Nico asked.

"Ready to serve our Lady Aphrodite," Piper and Annabeth said in unison, stiffening.

"And what do you pledge?"

"We swear on the River Styx that we will faithfully serve and do whatever our Lady Aphrodite says for the rest of eternity," Piper and Annabeth said.

Immediately, a pink glow surrounded them, before fading away to reveal Piper and Annabeth's magical... costume change. Their outfits were now matching head to toe, both wearing frilly pink and white French maid outfits, light makeup, and their hair tied in neat pigtails with bows. They both wore a black choker with a pink ruby around their neck, signifying that they were servants to the love goddess.

They were dressed in the uniforms of Aphrodite.

"Splendid," Nico grinned at his work, "You two know what to do. Perce? Come with me. We're going to expand Aphrodite's staff."