Is an ending ever happy?

Mindy's pov:
Its been 40 years since sammy kidnapped mandy and everything after that was peaceful for the most part mandy finally chilled out. The boys grew up everything was perfect. Its been awhile since I've seen the kids but they are coming soon. I don't have long left in this world kevin left it 3 years ago and i just haven't had the strength to fight my cancer since he left. I lay in my bed listening to the beeps of all the machines around me and i remember how it felt in the hospital waiting for kevin to finally awaken. It was so bad i just couldn't ever think of leaving his side...

I must've fallen asleep Cause i was shaken awake by mandy she looked so good she had her kids with her. They were so adorable, her brothers came in each with their own new girlfriends everyone looked so destroyed i softly chuckled which turned into coughing.

I waved them all closer when i could breath again.
Mindy: "boys come give mama a last kiss i wont make it to the end of the night. I can feel it. I love you all you have grown into the best men i could have ever asked for."

Mandy started balling her eyes out and then she sat down she looked up at me and sighed.
Mandy: "i never really thanked you mom for saving me from that man and you never really told me what happened. Please i just wanna know we he wanted you so badly."

I took in a deep breath had a coughing fit then explained everything to her about sammy about Kevin and about why she was captured, after that she smiled and kissed my cheek.
Mandy: "thank you mom. I needed that i just needed to know. I love you im sorry i became distant."

I shake my head and weakly reply
Mindy: "its okay honey. I never blamed you for ignoring me i knew it was my fault im just glad you finally showed up."

I closed my eyes one last time and let the last of my breath out. As my soul exited my mortal shell i watched my children mourning their lose of a mother i looked up into the light and saw kevin sitting on a rocking chair waving me to come. I did i ran into his arms and never let him go again.

That's it my friends the story of mindy has ended and my life's work to make an amazing lovable story is over i hope everyone enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed the struggle of finally finishing it the best way i could i love you all look out for my next best idea.

How Could A Demon Steal My Heart.
Coming sometime in 2021 or 2022 i dunno heh. Its still a wip. Bye bye til next time!!!!