Chapter 9

i don't own Marvel =_=

Hey hey hey

So here is chapter 9...

YAY

So uh...Chapter 9...

Vote

Comment

Fan

Read

Chapter 9

Mason:

I smiled at myself. How can I be such a genius?

Oh yeah. Because I'm freaking awesome.

I sighed and looked out the window. Light was shining through. Ew.

I shut off all the plans and got up and stretched. I walked around my room and stared at the huge mess I'v made.

I pushed all the supplies of iron into my closet with my foot. I turned towards my body armor and cocked my head. It didn't look like dads but then again it's made out of the same material. I'm just going to look better then him. By a lot.

Power tools where everywhere. I groaned and wheeled the contraption of suit into my closet. I just kicked the tools underneath my bed.

I looked up and saw my shirt had burns everywhere. I quickly changed out of it and put on a regular purple shirt.

I walked out of my room and down the hall. I open dads door to see he was awake and wasn't in there.

Walking down the stars I started to smell something burning. I got to the bottom and went across to look into the garage windows. Nothing.

I went down to hall to see Dad trying to make pancakes. I smiled and leaned against the door frame.

He was glaring at the bowl. "Ew. Why do people do this?"

"Because some people can actually cook." Jarvis said.

He brought up his hand covered with egg. "ugh."

"next time why don't you just order out?" I said walking in. I looked at the oven and saw something burning on it. "And I think that your pancakes are burning."

He turned and jumped, running over to shut off the oven. "I was trying to make a egg sandwich." he pouted.

I laughed. " If you ever need to go job hunting, don't go into culinary art."

He made a face at me and threw out the pancake looking egg sandwich. " Call someone and get us some food would ya?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his phone. I unlocked it and (ignoring his totally in appropriate screen saver) and went to dial.

"Cheddar or McDonalds?"

"Mickey D."

As Dad started to clean up his food experiment I ordered actual pancakes, hash browns and egg sandwiches. I hung up the phone and started to help dad.

"My god Dad. How can anyone make such a mess?" I questioned.

He looked over and grinned at me. "I remember you making more of a mess when you tried cooking on a oven."

I tried scraping gooey stuff out of a bowl. "There's a difference. I was 7. And I've learned that I will forever live on spaghetti and take-out since then."

He stood up and looked around. I stood next to him. So far we managed to clean up...1/4th of the kitten.

We looked at each other. "Maids?" he asked.