Chapter 10

hey hey hey J

So uh this is chapter 10 and I’m sorry if you cant get to chapter 9 because there’s something wrong with it…I’ve probley uploaded it about 50 times to get it right.

So uh…chapter 10

YAY

Vote

Comment

Fan

Read

Chapter 10

<< 2 weeks later>>

Mason

Finally, its done. after all the blood (more then I thought there would be) sweat and tears, my baby is born.

And It was, if I do say so my self, pretty kick ass. It looked nothing like dads so that was a plus.

It was a biker’s helmet helmet with blue going around the edges of the glass of the opening so I can see. The helmet and glass was made out of armor about 3 inches thick and the glass was bullet proof. The glass could also move up if I say it does.

The suit it’s self isn’t as bulky as Iron Mans but it isn’t skin tight like a slut. It had the same structure but it wasn’t shiny and armor-y. it went about 3 inches off my skin and covered up my entire body. My gloves had the same repulsor rays the iron man suit does to. They were also made out of armor.

My boots were they best part. They had like a wedge thing going on and rockets that allowed me to fly were built into there.

The inside of the suit was like dads…all in the shap of my body. Wires went up all around the suit to control the repulsors and the jet boots. I of course, control everything (including the surprises of mass destruction in my shoulder armor pads) from my super-high tech helmet.

Last but not least, my reactor. When the suit folds over my body my reactor is covered with bullet proof glass.

I sighed happily. “Jarvis,” I called. “Do you have any ides if this thing works?”

“Non-what so ever, ma’am.”

“Alright.” I clasped my hands together. “As long as were on the same page.” I started to walk around my suit. “Well, might as well test this out now right?”

Suddenly the robtic arms holding my suit up started to take it apart. I stepped in the middle and spread out my hands and suddenly I couldn’t see anything.

“On.” I said.

And it turned on.

For all of those out there who don’t have a suit, I reccomand that you build one very very soon. My helmet was examining everything, from the bed to the rug to the T.V. I checked my power percentage. 98% percent power.

I sighed. “Jarvis, where is dad?”

“At a meeting.”

“When will he be home?”

“In the upcoming afternoon.”

I checked the time. 7:46 p.m. I looked out side thankful for the winter weather so it was pitch black outside. I smiled.

“Test one. Let’s see how smart I am.”

I walked towards the window. It was easier then I thought to control the suit, even f it did require for more muscle power. Whatever, I’ll just work out more.