Chapter 4

So what did you think of the last chapter?

Ok so now it’s going to be that Mason is 16 (I changed it….sue me) and things are going to get funnier, scarier, more mysterious and AWESOME-ER!!!

Enjoy

Fan

Vote

Comment

Read

Chapter 3

Doctor visit

Mason P.O.V.

Glared at the alarm that kept going off. It wouldn’t shut up and I’m pretty sure that it’s been 2 mintues.

I groaned and sat up, reaching over to the alarm and hitting the top. I grabbed my remote and turned it towards the windows pressing Open. New York City in the day light came into my view. I glared at that to.

I looked at the time. 10:38 a.m. I sighed and got up and out of my comfortable bed and walked across the room to open the door to go down stairs.

***

“Morning, sunshine.” Pepper said to me all bright and chippy.

I glared at her. “It’s Sunday. The one day of the week I have an excuss to sleep in. remind me again why it was so important I wake up?”

She placed some eggs on the table. I walked to the fridge to get apple juice. “You have a doctors oppintment today.” she replied.

I yawned and sat in my chair, putting my head on the table. “Let me guess, Dad isn’t taking me?” I looked up to see his chair empty.

She sat across from me. “Nope so I guess your stuck with me!” she looked down at me and cocked her head. “Are you going to brush your hair at some point?”

I shook my head and grabbed a fork to get some eggs. “No because right whem I;m getting back I’m sleeping on the couch.”

She shook her head. “You can’t because we have to meet your dad at his confrence.”

I rolled my eyes and sat up. “if it’s about him blowing up another town I’m staying here.”

“I wish. Apparently it’s something much more worse then that.”

I piled eggs into my bowl and scooped some up and stuffed them into my mouth. “What’s worse then blowing up a town?”

“He blew up a city.”

***

I put on some jeans, a white shirt and black high top converse. I put my head in a pony tail and glared at it.

If I was Sam Winchester, Dean would have probably cut it as close to the scalp as possible.

I eyed the sciorris across from me evily. Maybe I can manage to do it instead of Dean...

“Mason, are you coming or not!”

I jumped. “Coming!” I yelled down. I ditched the make up (I’m already sexy enough without it) and walked out my room.

I met pepper down the stairs. She was wearing a blue dress with heels, her red hair up and curly. She looked happy. “Why are you so happy?” I asked.

She looked at me. “Cute doctor.”

I rolled my eyes. Appertently my doctor is one of the sexiest men alive.

Pepper, I'm guessing, has never seen Jensen Ackles or Jared Padaleckie. (AN Is that how you spell it?)

I yawned and grabbed my iphone and wallet, jamming them into my back pocket while going in the elevator.