Chapter 12

hey hey hey

this is

Chapter 12

There are only 3 more chapters then the seconed book.

"The Iron Avenger...Junior."

Iron Avenger isn't going to be exactly like the movie (besides having Mason in it and all.) so anyways...

Chapter 12

Vote

Comment

Fan

Read

(only three more chapters...=_=...I'm going to miss this so much)

Chapter 12

Mason.

I stalked down the beach in barefeet, leaving my boots about a mile back. I rolled up my jeans so there Kaprees now.

When i got to a place I felt was far enough, I plopped down and stuck my feet in the water.

Goddamn fathers and their attention to their childrens activeties. Even John Winchester paid attention to this.

You know, Dad should be happy.I want to help peopel,not murder them.

I stretched my arms and suddenly I felt a sting in my arm.

"Ow." I remarked. I reached up my left shoulder and pulled out a dark. I held it to my face.

"what the-?" but suddenly I felt dizzy. Then suddenly the world blacked out.

Starks P.O.V. (in the morning)

I glared at the sunlite and Fury. "Listen, I've had a rough night. Seeing how I was in a donut 5 mintues ago, I think I'll just get back in there and eat." I started to get up but Fury shook his head.

"Stark, you let someone steal your suit. Your going to let his scrawny ass keep it? And what about the kid's suit? You think he won't tell others about that one?"

I tilted my head. "What kid suit? Mason doesnt have one."

"Well, why don't you ask Black Widow. And by the way have you figured out how to stop the crossword puzzle on your neck?"

"Judging from how advanced it is, I would say no." sudden;y I got shot with something in my neck.

"Ow. Hey, what did you shot in me?" And Natasha showed up in my point of view. My eyes widened. "You."

She completely ignored me. "Stark Junior is waking up, muttering for apple juice. Do you want me to dart her again?"

Fury shook his head. "Only put a little in her and bring her out. She's had about 7 already, I don't think her systems will hold for much more." she nodded and went behind the counter of the little retro café shop we were in. he turned his one eyed gaze on me. "Listen Stark. We know Mason has a ARC reactor like you. We maybe even have a lead on who shot her with the shrapnel. And we know about he suit because yesterday she threatened to blast Romanoff with one of her hand repulsors."

I tilted my head. Ok, why did Mason threaten her?

And where is Mason anyways?

The last questioned was answered as Natasha (really? The CEO''s assistiant is a super hot kick-ass spy) came out and was holding Mason over her shoulder.

She put her next to Fury and her head went forward and hit the table. I don't think she felt t loud thwack because she countined to snore.

I put my hand on op her head (her face was in the table) and shook it. She snorted.